Fat Girls

I'm a sucker for a pretty face.

Men treat hot women different, I'm fairly sure this is a no brainer.

however, what is it with ugly fat girls who think they can get away with everything?

Call me shallow, call me crass, but these ugly stretched wastes of skin give me the creeps (the same way old fat bald men give young attractive women the creeps. )
Comments356
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
P.S// Even heavy women have standards or preferences.
Why would they not find "old fat bald men" unattractive too?
Some heavy women can be more beautiful than those that are skinny, tbh.
"Fat" really depends on the persons built. For instance, I don't look fat.
But I am overweight, thus I am.

I still feel I'm pretty though and I've had guys interests before, after and even now. If you mean obese then yeah, I'm not so into that. Some people can't help it for mental illness or their body doesn't work like most people does. For example; not telling them when they are full - thus always hungry to the point of pain.

Personally, I feel a sense of humour smile and a pair of bright eyes can make anyone attractive.
I'm quite ...on the big side. Sure you won't change your mind? :eyes:
I have a bit of jiggle.
But I see people at Walmart who have to rely on those scooter type things. They like barely fit on them. :stare:
They have oxygen tanks and I just wonder how they go about normal activities through the day.

I have no problem with fat - of course, if it's threatening your life, then do something about it. Unfortunately, some people prefer to die fat. I shrug it off because it was his/her decision. Sure, I'm bias because I'm considerably fat, but it comes down to the fact that I have a metabolism disorder. I've had issues with food for years and having acid reflex is very much a bitch. I do what I can to watch what I eat. Unfortunately I have the problem where my body is all, 'I DONT WANNA EAT' for a day or more. So, I screw myself up and eat a bit more than I should with my next meal (whenever it is). Also that my body can't tell me very well when I'm hungry and if I feel like throwing up, that's when I eat (I've gone through so many school days without eating because I hated the cafeteria and I had to focus on something else than nausea).

My mom's side of the family and my dad's side of the family have so many problems. Then out of nowhere I get hit with all these problems while I have a brother who eats taco bell at midnight, mcdonalds every day (they're both disgusting in my opinion), drinks a twelve-pack of soda in two days, and the list goes on. He's skinny and has no issues. I'll hopefully be able to fix that in college. As of now, it's harder to get a good meal plan going because I work so much. I can't exactly make myself food at midnight with my parents asleep. Once my mom is up, she's up, and I don't want to deal with her crabby attitude. When and if I get a meal break, I can luckily grab myself a piece of fruit/vegetable. I have to be careful with eating any frozen meals because they either exceed my carbohydrate count or can cause me acid reflex. Thing is, if I even got rid of the fat, it wouldn't get rid of my problems.

It feels weird to be one of the seldom few who won't be drinking alcohol and/or smoking because it would screw me up worst. :stare:

I will say this: I'd rather be with a fat guy/girl who is heaving with every step than a skinny male/female who is always trying to kill me. :dummy:
So edgy.

So damned brave.
i have a thing for fat bald men actually...i'm so strange :C
Some people actually prefer heavy set women. over skinny or fit. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Considering this is an art website are we really discussing this?
Say what you will about fat girls, but they're fun to ride
Calling people ugly stretched wastes of skin isn't being shallow or crass, its being a dick.
I find that if you pay attention to peoples personality you forget what they look like, I guess that might just be me.
Its not as if you're forced to talk to people that are overweight. If you really find it that utterly repulsive then just ignore them.
If you're talking about fat people not being sexually appealing, the same rule applies. Don't date them, although I can't see how it matters that much how they look. If everyone only wanted to go out with people because of how they looked, how many people do you think would go out with you?
Why is it only girls? Is it cool for guys to be fat but not girls?
Yes they are an absolute idiot. What else could they have been saying yes to?
Haha I don't know D:
Say the Pancake boobs with no hips
what is it with ugly fat girls who think they can get away with everything?

They know that they can crush you.

Or eat you.

:paranoid:
I've actually always fantasized about getting in a fight and sitting on someone...and I'm actually not even fat.
How can you not be fat with all those candy pictures in your gallery!? :ohnoes:
You have some strange & distorted ideas about what people think.

"...people mistake hospitality and respectfulness for weakness don't they?"
"...the worse i treat women, the more they want my time"

You have some (excuse the language) fucked up views, imo.
So you mean to imply that skinny girls CAN get away with everything?
Some people can't help gaining weight. My mother AND father have hypothyroidism based from Grave's Disease that often causes huge weight gain. That is genetic and there is really nothing other than medication and a healthy lifestyle.

I have a less severe version of my parents disease, so keeping weight off is very difficult although I'm an active person. Don't be so quick to judge.
heres the real question: why do you give a fuck?

Nobody is forcing you to date her. hell, I'm a chubby chaser, wanna know why? I'm straight. thats why.
I just don't understand people that weigh like, over 300 lbs or so. That's just insane. I don't even want to imagine how lazy you have to be or how much you have to eat in order to get like that. And plus, I notice when I gain like 5-10 lbs, so they HAVE to realize that they are ballooning up and just do nothing about it :lol: And before anybody says it, I understand that sometimes medical conditions cause people to gain more weight, and they are the exception since they don't really have full control over their weight.
If you're thin and have always been thin then it makes sense why you realize when you gain a few pounds. When I was about 12-14 my family didn't own a scale,and I wasn't body/health conscious. SOMEHOW in those two years I managed to go from being a skinny (practicaly scrawny)little girl to a womens size 12-14. My family doesn't eat overly fattening foods on the regular, and we don't have a car which means lots of walking. Thankfully I've "excersized my way" into size 6-8. But sometimes people just don't notice it.