Closed to new replies
March 22, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 111

"I HATE YOU FOR MAKING ME NOT LIKE TWILIGHT!"

:iconlocitathesilent:
LocitatheSilent Featured By Owner Mar 22, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
First off, I didn't make you not like Twilight. I made a well-formulated argument on why Twilight sucks and is terrible, that eventually when I presented the proper evidence (in this case a review of the Breaking Dawn movie by an Internet comedian) you finally admitted that yes, the series was crap.

Second, if you said you don't like it and see why it's dumb, WHY ARE YOU SO UPSET ABOUT IT? I mean yes, I would understand having a fleeting moment of sadness that something you thought was good turns out to be bad. But it's been WEEKS since this happened and still, every time the commercial comes on, you have to curse at me and whine about how you can never look at it the same way again.

And third, and most importantly, you're two years older than me, stop acting like a fucking preteen. Liking Twilight was the epitome (and your horrific whining afterwards didn't make it better). But I feel like I can't watch TV with you. Because every couple, even that isn't romantically involved, you bitch when they're not having sex. When we watched the Voice last night you whined for five minutes because Adam had to pick between two guys who you ADMIT were both equally talented and you were made that he didn't pick the "pretty" one. And this is regular for you. Who cares that Adam isn't gay, the guy who you thought was pretty WAS gay, and the fact that shouldn't mean two shits in a talent competition. This is a pretty regular occurrence - stop fucking whining about insignificant shit like that. You're 23. This is the age where you should be beyond the stupid "BUT HE'S NOT HOT" nonsense, especially when your ACTUALLY experience with guys doesn't include any moderately attractive ones.

I'm going to give you life advice. Are you listening? Stop being so shallow, not just about your entertainment, in general. Stop being so lazy, as it's clearly poisoning your mind. And lastly, stop adamantly defending guys for YEARS who treat you and all women like crap up until they accuse you of alcoholism (the one thing they do that isn't selfish and piggish on their part because it's very close to true) and then drop them and cry because you're so alone because you're shallow and unaccomplished and that's why you cry at your birthday every year - because you're a 23-year-old college drop out with no desire to do anything with your life.

I guess what I'm trying to get across here is, Twilight sucks and you know it. I don't give a shit about your piddly ass problems.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondistrictanne:
DistrictAnne Featured By Owner Mar 29, 2012
Terrible story line, good movie.
I find it strange when people "hate" Twilight so much that they feel the need to type up lame excuses for watching it.
Example:
omg lol it's so bad it's funny thats why i watch it

Jump on the bandwagon everyone, let's hate Twilight :I
:iconfiction-works:
Fiction-Works Featured By Owner Mar 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Twilight ruins another friendship.

Bad twilight, bad!
:iconawoly:
Awoly Featured By Owner Mar 23, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
I'm sorry you go threw that because of a video I found and shared... But in my defense, I'm attractive...just saying...
LocitatheSilent Featured By Owner Mar 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
No, the initial was because of a video I found. :) You just encouraged it.
:iconawoly:
Awoly Featured By Owner Mar 23, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
...and I'm attractive...I mean, come on! I'm Le Sexy Beast!!!!
:icongrabyourshovelanddig:
GrabYourShovelAndDig Featured By Owner Mar 23, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I actually like Twilight

because it is so bad that it's just funny.
:iconstreled:
Streled Featured By Owner Mar 23, 2012   Traditional Artist
Put her on fire, she'll get how it's hard to be hot...
LocitatheSilent Featured By Owner Mar 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
...lolwut?
:iconstreled:
Streled Featured By Owner Mar 23, 2012   Traditional Artist
That was a very bad joke.
:iconbellafibs:
Bellafibs Featured By Owner Mar 22, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
People are still talking about Twilight?
Add a Comment: