Yes I deactivated, how about y'all get over it now? + Guavas

There's nothing more stupid than having people pretend to be your sister for 15 seconds of dA-popularity apart reading others you blocked being bitter about 'you' while others try to squeeze in their 'opinions' into psychotic people's thread made about you for... the OP to get attention.

Yes I deactivated and I will. Get the fuck over it already. How can someone deactivate for 'attention'? It's DEACTIVATED. The account is GONE. If I wanted attention, I would have done the same thing I do every time I want it. I go and get it. Or do can something that involve my two thousand or so watchers. :roll:

For those who seem to think people should justify themselves before they GTFO and let the door slap their hourglass figure, here goes. It's getting pretty boring around this account and we decided to move on. Everything that can be done has been. Top journals on the +today page, deviations in the most popular pages, dramafests etc. You name it it's been done. There's nothing left to do here.

So now thanks, stop talking to me about me. I don't want to know what you think or what I should be thinking about what you think I know I should do. Does this rant seem familiar to you? Then it's because you've either spent way too much time here, or you have an elephant's memory. :lol:

No not just journal material because it's a COMPLAINT

:icontealdeerplz:Too long can't take it in: Self proclaimed geniuses arguing over who's trying what to get more attention and who's not who they shouldn't be because it's not how they see their computer screen behind rose coloured glasses thinking how pathetic the person on the other side must be before realising the glasses are tinted on the wrong side and they're seeing their own soul through the eyes, which are windows to the latter. :yawn:

BONUS COMPLAINT: It's guava juice day today bitch. WHY THE HELL DID I EVER WANT TO TRY THAT SHIT! IT'S LINK DRINKING SAND DISSOLVED IN WATER WITH ADDED SUGAR. I mean ok, I know, it's made with crushed fruit including it's seeds but COME ON!!! It's like SCRAPING the inside of my throat! And now I'm coughing like crazy. I want to put my hand in my throat and SCRATCH THAT THING but no, there's this thing called jaws. :no:

INB4: I'm sure some community volunteer will find a reason to lock this with their flamebait or some other bullshit and invalid reason but oh well, you're free to just ignore this either way. :heart:

:wave: Since this won't really be used, I decided to clear my block list.
Comments407
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL TALKING.
THEY ARE TELLING ME COOL THINGS, LIKE THIS: [link]
prosaix do you paint your nails.
Wanna know something cool? I painted my nails today. :iconblushingplz:
You only have 2000 watchers?
Thanks to the new changes, now you can no longer hide your number of watchers... So you can go and look :stare:
Yes, now I can go creep on every one who had it hidden!
Free bacon at my page *herp derp*
I see neither "Free" nor "Bacon".
YOU LIE :shakefist:
I know, that's why I wrote *herp derp*.
This thread is now about dead babies.
Isn't it cool when you run across a picture of a dead harlequin baby online? Or even better, a live one? I'd pay money to see one irl. I think that a collage of harlequin babies should be considered a form of art on this site. It'd be even more awesome if a harlequin baby came out of a blue waffle on video.
I don't run on the internet, I surf.
You'd like to surf on a sea of dead baby blood wouldn't you?
View all replies