Can't I finish reading one thing any more?

Okay, first of all lady, stop telling me when to go to bed. I was JUST about to finish reading three paragraphs and go to bed, then you come barging in and telling me to go to bed. Okay, I get it, I will be going, just let me finish two short paragraphs. Nope, I can't finish two paragraphs.
Now, you tell me I can't communicate because I ask you to let me finish two paragraphs, alone. I know it's odd, but it makes me nervous when people are looking over my shoulder.
I've had serious issues with this woman before. She comes to my mother's house every single weekend and acts as if she owns the place or makes me do every single little thing for her. You can make yourself a cup of tea. It's not difficult. I am busy.
Also, please stop taking my mom out to parties until 3 AM - 4AM. My mom knows I have a fear of being home alone at night, and she gets all sad when she gets back. Who has to listen to my mom feel bad and deal with my mom's anger? I do, not you.
Can I have my pair of keys back? I cannot exit the house at all, unless my mom is home now. You only need the keys for the weekend. I need them all days of the week.

TL;DR I'm just bitching about some useless things.
Comments51
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
She probably has psychological issues. :O
No, shut up and go to sleep. Your book can wait until tomorrow.
Make her tea with some laxative or something. Or maybe arsenic.
Arsenic and Old Lace much? :lol:

Have Teddy bury her in the basement!
I haven't actually seen that yet. It's sitting on the shelf waiting.
It's a damn fine movie!
So I've heard!
She already uses laxatives though.
I guess arsenic it is!
Who the hell is this person and why is she telling you what to do?
It can be annoying when someone else tells you what to do, but you should go to bed at a reasonable time if you aren't quite an adult yet? :o I have no idea, if you are an adult than go to bed when you like :o If not, go to bed early--you need sleep. Book will still be there in the morning. It is good you enjoy reading though.
No, I am not an adult. But this issue goes far back. I only discussed this one incident though. Anyhow, the oart that really bugs me is that she is not my mother nor a relative.
Perhaps you could read... in bed? Under the covers?

Start pranking and trying to get her arrested. :B
Who? Sorry I think I've missed a key point of this complaint.
Maybe ask your mom to have an extra copy of the key made?
She doesn't want to pay for it.
You pay for it?
The only job I'm old enough to have is babysitting, and I hate children under 10. Unless they're my cousin from San Francisco cause she's cute.
What's wrong with children? :O
It's a shorter list to say what ISN'T wrong with children.
That... is a very fair point. o.O

Babies included?
View all replies
I just don't like children. . .
Ah, that's fair enough. o.O