Yes, pick on the poor kid, I love that.

I mean, it's not like that shit got old when all the kids started doing it back in elementary school. :grump:
This is the last complaint there will be about my ipod, I swear.

So, I did get my ipod back, but, of course, it's broken. 7 years of treating my ipod with care and respected, flushed down the toilet. My poor ipod is scratched up beyond belief, missing massive chips of paint, the top of it has been popped off and a few parts were torn from the inside (it looks like someone shoved a screwdriver in there in an attempt to get into its guts) and it's dented up to the point where I can barely plug my headphones into it. The thing still works okay, but I can't lock it anymore since that part was gutted out. Luckily it was unlocked when the lock mechanism was pried out, so I can still turn it on. But now my treasured ipod looks how everyone was acting like it was, a worthless piece of junk.

And, no one is going to pay for it. I got my ipod back, so I get what I get.
The worst part is, Clayton's mom held my ipod hostage until I apologized to that horrid little monster of a child who took it for thinking he stole it. I don't think he stole it, I KNOW he stole it. Me and Clayton have torn apart his room dozens of times searching for it, never to find it. Monster child finds out there's a chance he may have to pay for it, ipod magically appears right at the edge of underneath Clayton's bed when his mom goes to look for it today. :| I have crawled under that goddamn bed at least 20 times looking for my ipod, I know for a fact that it was not there, or anywhere else in that room. But, somehow, as soon as his mom bends down to look it's right there, without her having to move anything or even reach for it.

So, she refused to even give it to me to look at until I apologized to her brat. So... I did, grudgingly. Naturally, he milked the hell outta it. Then told me apology not accepted and I can go die for calling him a brat. :roll:

Fine, whatever. My ipod is now a piece of junk and I had to apologize to a twat who never has to apologize to me when he accuses me of shit, or injures me, or breaks my stuff, or insults me, or shoots at me. But, not the worst part of my day. No, the worst part of my day is what his mother said about my family.
I told my mom that the little monster had stolen my ipod, and naturally she had the same response all of you did. Kid should be punished, he should have to pay me back, if he keeps being like this he's gonna end up in jail, ect. Well, Clayton knew what my mom was saying and for some reason felt the need to tell his mom.
His mom got pissed beyond belief and threw a fit. She ranted about how my mom shouldn't be telling her how to raise her kids since she's had so many of them, and my mom's only had two, and called my mother a hideous toad, and, the best part, claimed her kids are better than my mother's because by the time they were 18 almost all of her kids have gotten to the point where they owned businesses, but my parents kids just work for a catering company and McDonalds.

Well, fuck you then. Thank you for pretty much telling me that your family is basically better than mine, and I am a failure for not owning a business at the age of 18, you uppity rich snob. You know WHY your kids were able to own businesses by the age of 18? Because as soon as they were legally able to get a job, you got them really fucking nice jobs with your connections, they didn't have to do shit. The day I turned 16, I started turning in job applications non-stop in an attempt to get a job to feed myself and buy myself much needed clothes which my parents didn't get for me. I did not get a job until a month after I turned 18. Why? Because I am a poor kid, from a poor family, with no experience or connections. That is why I work at McDonalds and Pac Sun. Because my family is poor, and so am I.
Just because my parents couldn't buy me a fucking job doesn't mean they were bad parents. My parents weren't the best parents, but when I was younger they did the best the fucking could. I mean, they're alcoholics now but that's not the point. They made sure me and my brother didn't steal, and lie, and cheat like YOUR kid. When we were bad, we were disciplined, and spanked sometimes. When we were sent to our room, we weren't sent to a fun place with a tv and videogames, we were sent to a little corner of our trailer, because we didn't have rooms.
You don't fucking talk like that about my parents. Don't pitch a fit when I call your kid a brat, then turn around and insult my parents for raising me wrong. I may dislike my parents, but at least they did good enough that I'm not like your kid. Don't fucking assume everyone's kids can do great things like yours, because we aren't all born with a golden spoon shoved up our asses. If you knew anything about my family, you'd know I'm short due to not getting enough to eat as a child. I'm over a foot shorter than everyone else I'm related to. I bet if you knew that, you'd shut your goddamn fat mouth and realize not everyone can be fat and happy like your family is, because some people suffer. Some people don't have mommy and daddy kissing their ass every second of their fucking life.
</rant>

tl;dr FUCK YOU READ IT
Comments575
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
People like them don't deserve to live. Also, link to the original thread?
He took your iPod and made you apologize..he be a true :pirate:
:)
I have two jobs, asshat.
right now? because the one in your left hand and the one in your right doesn't count :lol:
I wouldn't have accepted the iPod back, then smacked the kid who wrecked it
Burn their mansion down.

Arson solves everything.
As my teacher said- Let these people fail in life.
i was going to try and take you seriously, then i saw your avatar.

they're not picking on the poor kid, per se, they're picking on the fucking retarded kid with a pony fetish. but i see how you can get those two things confused.
You're the reason why MLP fans are so fucking rabid when someone simply says "I dislike MLP." :lol: God job, kid.

You're taking it as if they are a rabid brony.
Does not make you a winner, dear. Talk instead of using plz's.
:iconyoumustbenewhereplz:

This user you're referring too lived in a fucking trailer while she was growing up, she was so gaddamn poor her parents couldn't even afford a goddamn house, and regardless of the ponies, regardless of her previous socioeconomic status, it still does not legitimatize the actions of Clayton's asshole family.

Then again, you're probably a troll, and I'm only feeding the fire here...
i've been here since 2005, kiddo, i know who ~juliaGENOCIDE is. believe me. honestly, i don't give two fucking shits what her econ status is or was, i cannot take someone seriously who enjoys mspaint ponies. there is more than just 'baww i'm poor', even if that's what's pointed out primarily.
Ponies do not make a person.

Taking this seriously? Dude, it's Complaints. Everything here is taken with a grain of salt.

I couldn't give a shit if you've been here for a while. Still doesn't excuse you being a cuntbag.
hoenstly, get over the hypocritical bullshit. 'everything here is taken with a grain of salt', and yet, i'm the fucking demon here for 'insulting' someone with a fuckin pony avatar.

weird, all considering, she didn't say anything, only you. hm.
she's 18, she's a big girl and can handle an insult, apparently, get off the white knight charade, kk?
Anyone who can even AFFORD an iPod or any other apple shit should be pretty retarded to call themselves poor.
I have an iPod because my mom used to buy parts and broken iPods, fix them and sell them in order to try and make more money on the side. In all, it cost maybe 20-50 dollars to put it together. I wouldn't have had one otherwise. When I was a kid, I lived in a ten foot trailer with my mom for a year. Not the house kind, but one of the teeny tiny ones that people would take camping.

Since then, my family has had an upgrade! Share a 40 foot trailer with seven other people! Woooooo!

...Fuck you.
Did you not read the part where, you know, my parents saved a whole year for it, and that was the ONLY thing I got. :| If I could afford nice things, I wouldn't be pissed. But that's like the only nice thing I EVER had before I got a job. Read the whole complaint before you comment.
HAHAHAHA, you think you're a poor person?
Grow the fuck up please :/
you know what would be cool....if michael jackson came out of the grave and redid the thriller video foreal this time.
At least you boy sounds decent.