No, adventure time sucks too

Everyone says that you can say what you want about cartoon networka nd its new programming, but adventure time is cool.

Fuck no no it isn't. It's pure eye-candy. It's not cool, it isn't anything special. It's got cute things, no concept, and bad jokes that only children and stoned people would laugh at. Other people only like it because it's cute. Cuteness does not make a fucking TV show you twatmunchers!

Fuck you people who think adventure time is good. It's not funny and the creators don't even bother to try anymore. They just seek something cute.

Fuck this show and fuck cartoon network. Adult swim is good because of it's FOX shows, but that's the only reason why I spend any time watching this shit.
Comments322
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I think you're missing the point. The show is for those who like it and those fans will obviously support the program.
Find something you like and watch it. Stop whining about things you do not like.
Okay,

one: This is complaints, a place to whine about things you do not like. Think about that before you read a complaint, as this is a place for complaining.

two: Someone obviously makes something for people that like it. No fucking shit. I'm not saying "YOU, STOP SUPPORTING ADVENTURE TIME RIGHT NOW", I'm saying that I don't like it and I don't like everyone kissing its glorious ass for being so close but not obtaining the sweet and sugary cigar.

IN other news:
Fuck you.
I hereby complain about your complaint and I raise you're 'fuck you' with a 'you dirty bitch'.:thumbsup:
This gives me a new idea for a complaint!
I miss old scooby doo... :(
Agreed. I miss stuff that had an actual freakin' PLOT.

And I've been keeping an eye on Generator Rex. I'm actually growing to like it more and more with each new episode...and I totally dismissed it when I first heard about it. I thought it was going to be completely idiotic. Especially the talking monkey. So overdone.

And damnit. I can't believe I'm saying it, but...that monkey has grown on me. And I just plain dislike monkeys in general. Check out some of their good episodes, like "Without a Paddle" (one of my favorites, so damn funny), "Promises, Promises", "Basic", "Prom"...you might be surprised.

I had the same experience with Symbionic Titan. I thought it would suck, then just as it was getting good, they canceled it. Assholes.

I was so disappointed when Ben10 Alien Force clearly went down the crapper. It started out good, but there's hardly been anything good since then :saddrunk:

We've been robbed of some glorious cartoons. Damn cartoon network. Take your live action shit and shove it. Bring back toonami and all the good series with plotlines!

A valid complaint indeed. You are certainly not alone.
Yes, the talking monkey did end up making me groan, but I don't think I've seen any episodes that really gave him any exposition, so he still kinda makes me groan with "God so overdone."

I'll lookit those episodes you mentioned. I never really liked Ben 10 Alien Farce since it was canon-raping the second they introduced Kevin as a protagonist and changed up gwen's [link] into "oh yeah she's an alien, and so was those other two guys. What lucky charms? What're those? Huh? NOT LISTENING LA LA LA". That and the whole romance between gwen and kevin. Why not just add in a new damn character to be the stupid tough guy? Kevin was a damn good antagonist with an obsession with killing ben- FOR GOOD REASON.

And when ben turns the guy into a hideous freak again? ONLY SLIGHTLY GODAMN SPITEFUL.

WHAT THE FUCK HOW DOES THAT BEGIN TO MAKE SENSE

I only saw one episode of Symbiotic Titan. It was the one where nerdy robot guy must give tutoring to preppy idiot blonde. It was horribly corny, but I'd like to give it a second shot.
:XD: I was never crazy about the original Ben10 because Ben and Gwen were both so obnoxious. I didn't start to like it until I saw the first season of Alien Force, where Ben wasn't such an unbearable brat. But then, of course, after a few seasons, he reverted back to the arrogant ass that turned me off to the series in the first place. Ultimate Alien has done NOTHING to help the situation.

So, since my like of the show stemmed from Alien Force, I guess I was able to overlook such obvious, gaping plotholes. But yeah, Gwen is still a major bitch, that much hasn't changed, and the relationship between her and Kevin...wtf. I don't even know why anyone would want to be FRIENDS with Gwen. She's a condescending know-it-all smartass who treats her cousin like crap (and Ben takes it), and she just happens to have spurts of soft heartedness when it suits the plot for her to be the wise female.

The alien thing WAS totally weak; as was the sudden appearance of grandma. As absolutely horrificly poorly done as the live action movies were, I do recall Max saying that his wife had "passed".

I gotta say, I do love some of the utterly guy moments that occur between Kevin and Ben though. Those two make an entertaining pair of pals at times.

Dont forget that Charmcaster is also ruined as a villain too. She was so easy to hate.

Oh god :XD: I remember the Symbionic Titan episode you're talking about. You caught the worst possible episode I think :XD:

As for the talking monkey Bobo, he's mostly played comedic relief so far (and there are times he does a damn good job of it too). Maybe he'll get more development soon :shrug:
So does polio but you don't hear FDR complaining.
That's because he never went to a forum meant specifically for complaining.
He certainly didn't.
STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!!!
Everything on TV we loved when we were younger has died and been replaced with all this stupid new generation shit. It's saddening. None of it is coherent or makes sense.
That has been and always will be utter crap.

There are good shows now, people just don't give them a chance due to extreme nostalgia.

And not every show back then was gold standard. Again, nostalgia.
Its ao cuteeee. :iconkawaiidesuplz: I really have only watched that show because its adorable and a bit strange.
I tried to watch it but then I say some organs like heart and that was so gross.
You're only dissing this show because you're too simple-minded to understand what's really going on.
:)
You can't be serious.
I find the stories in Adventure Time mildly amusing.
yeah, yeah they can be pretty amusing.

They're just so much less than what they could be.
"Fuck you people who think adventure time is good"

STOP HAVING DIFFERENT OPINIONS THAN ME
NO I DO WHAT I WNAT