i was just trying to treat my mom's skin problem.....

Sorry yall its a huge mess but its exciting. :|

For the last two weeks, i have been trying to find my passport (to apply for college classes) and i have been told by my mom that she had taken it with her to the south. During the two weeks, she wanted to make sure that I didn't find my passport, so she had my brother check her drawers to make sure the her/my passports were there (even though she left it in the car). Our passports are in the same bag.
Well, yesterday i found the passport bag in our car and brought my own passport to my room so I can apply for classes. Today mom arrived and at 1am, I went to her room to give her a gift/ointment that i made to help with her skin problem. Instead of being happy, she demands that i sit on her bed away from the door, which literally corners me in the room. She begins shouting and accuses me of taking the bag where she had my passport (and hers too). even though i knew that the passport was in the car, i tell her that i don't know where the passport is since i did not use the passport for my college class registeration yet (not to mention, if I ever did present it to her or my brother the moment i found it, I would've been accused of stealing it anyway). I later find out that she found my passport on my computer and jumped to conclusions.

I thought SHE was the one trying to hide/keep the passport from me, so I had no idea why she was accusing me of digging through her drawers.
I repeated that I don't have her passport, but then she begins SCREAMING and threatened to dig all over my room (her threats arent empty, she does what she says) while also telling me that I am being controlled by the devil.
She would find my secret preparations to leave if she ever dug my room, so I lead her to the car and show her the passport bag.
Instead of being relieved, she accuses me of trying to steal her passport from her, and I tell her that I thought SHE was the one trying to hide my passport from me. I tell her that I was going to take my passport and then show her where I found it. She demands me to find my passport because its not in the passport bag, so I go around the house looking for the passport because it's not in front of my computer.
She claims that she always had the passport bag in her drawers, even though I found it in the car. She begins accusing me of being possessed with the "lying demon". I constantly repeat that she is the one who put it in the car, since I only found the passports yesterday.
She begins accusing me of keeping the passport for the whole two weeks, and every time I refuse her story, she tells me that I am mentally ill and that she will force me out of college and put me into a mental asylum (probably a pentecostal christian one where they tie you up and force exorcisms on you).
So this is how the conversation went:
"I am not lying. You're the one who put the bag in the car, which is why I found it there."
"Stop lying you fucking bitch, you kept the passports for the whole two weeks while I was trying to find it back in _____"
"Come on, why would I lie about it? Why would I point to the car, of all places, if I had to lie? You probably put it there because dad was driving and you were sitting next to him, and you put it in the storage."
"Are you going to keep lying? Stop lying and tell the truth already. You dug through my drawer."
"No I didn't. I didn't even know it was supposed to be there. I thought you took the passports so you can use the plane to come here."
"Are you going to keep lying?"
"I am not lying."
and so on...
so to stop the argument, I went "yes, I found it in the drawer"
"Then why did you lie about it"
"No reason. I wanted to keep the passport because I thought you were trying to take it from me."
"I know why you wanted the passport. You were going to fly to new york all by yourself, right?" (btw i know that you dont need passports to fly domestically lol)
"yea."
"and you were trying to leave, right?"
"so i can visit the college."

etc etc etc. even though she's the one putting words in my mouth and they are so untrue, i had to agree just to get the conversation to stop. but it didnt stop. This went on from 1 am to 3am. I give in and just agree with her story, say that I have taken the passport out of her drawer and kept it for weeks, etc.just to make her shut up. She continues rambling on about how I am demonically possessed for having such a straight and convincing face while telling her that I found the passports in the car. Then she goes on to trash-talk New York and my school in new york, saying that there are freemasons everywhere, etc
This goes on for two hours, so I get so fed up that I almost start bawling (and I am generally a patient person), and walk out of the room. She begins to follow me around the house wherever I go. This whole time, she glares at me with unblinking eyes tells me that god is watching me, and that he will judge me so i should tell the truth, etc etc

So I sit down in the living room, let her take verbal blows at me (hoping that she will chill out). Thirty minutes go by. She seems to have quieted down, so I go up to my room to type this.

Later she comes into my room and corners me again. She starts accusing me of having a "stubbornness demon" and screams at me for an apology. She sees that i am typing this and asks who i am talking to (she probably thinks i am sexting with old guys on the internet WHAT) and spend another fucking hour repeating THE SAME THING ALL OVER AGAIN about the freemasons/illuminati/new world order.... how the Rapture will happen and I will end up as a mind controlled sex kitten for rich elitist illuminatis. I give a painstaking effort not to laugh at this bullshit, but my mouth dropped when mom stated that she told my sister to quit medical school in LA because "that place is gonna have a huge earthquake and there are hollywood illuminatis everywhere!!!!"

a few minutes later, I look at the passport bag that she took from me. I found my passport in there. The whole time I was looking for my passport, she secretly had it with her.
"hey ma, i found the passport in the baggy." (you bitch you hid it from me this whole time...)
"what, you didn't see it before?"
"uh... no. you couldve looked into the passport bag yourself, didn't you see it?"
"huh thats funny. see, if a person lies so much, he doesnt even know what is right in front of him"
and i am thinking, yea, speak of yourself.

jesus christ, i was just trying to treat my mom's skin problem...
Comments120
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I had my mother thing I was possesed- trust me, she's the only one getting put in an asylum.

you're doing the right thing to get as far away from that shit as possible.
tldr; Got that both of you are crazy. Not right? Re-write.
I think at this point it's best to start stonewalling that bitch until you get out.

I personally would've have agreed with her just to end the conversation, but that's just me :paranoid:
"I personally would've have agreed with her just to end the conversation, but that's just me"

no, just no. you HAVE to know my mom. even my relatives (who are uncles who are older and richer, etc) are all scared of dealing with her
That bad, huh? Yikes.
Well, hang in there :hmm: It sounds like you're almost out of that hell hole.
Eh your mom seems like she's the demon possessed one, that or she's on meth. O.o

I'd try to get out of that house and never go back ASAP, your mom seems like the type that would sacrifice her children without a second thought...
yea she just made me sit on a stool for one hour as she just blew away at me screaming and waving her hands everywhere talking about the illuminatis and how the US will be locked in water..... LOL

right now i locked the door, and she has been threatening to break it open and has been ranting at me for another hour

where can i go? i have nowhere to go except some hotel rooms but they cost $$$$$
That's some scary shit man.

The only place I can think of is going to a shelter or to a friends house temporarily.

Perhaps you should call the police on her, it sounds like she is escalating.

I know it's not much but I'll pray for your well being.
the problem is, she knows i will call the police if she hits me and leaves bruises, so she stays with the verbal attacks. but the verbal attacks and the way how she follows me around the house never ending is.... just ugh. how can i report that without proof?

maybe i should start reaching out to my classmates, and not just only friends.... fuck im desperate.

please pray for me lol i am fucking serious
By the way, has your mom always been this nuts? Also where is your dad?
well, she always has been really cruel, etc. but i reacted these days because i thought she was gonna force everyone to go to australia and drop my college plans (turns out, she might not. but then she might change her mind again)

my dads in another country (he travels for work). it cost thousands go there though
Awe, that sucks. Do you have any friends willing to let you stay with them for a little while?
View all replies
I'm not sure what the laws are were you live but I'd imagine there are some kind of laws that protect a person from verbal and emotional abuse. I'd have to check though.

Reaching out to your community is probably your best bet till college starts.

Been prayin for yah, hope the woman's calmed down.
she calmed down, but she might go crazy against tonight or tomorrow

ALL abuse needs proof. :/
you have a mic for your laptop? you could possibly switch it to record if she starts up- or simply call the police while she's carrying on, hearing it over the phone is enough proof for them, at least where I am.
View all replies
Try to hang in there until you can get out.
ugh i cant take it anymore

after bringing the preparations home from a relative's house (where i hid the preps in luggages), she screamed at my dad through the phone and i heard him tell her to leave me alone because he was afraid i might commit suicide. so guess how she decided to solve that? she just HAD to sit me on a hard stool right in front of her and started screaming at me about all sorts of things, put some more freemason bullshit in there, etc. for ONE HOUR until i started tearing up from the annoyance.
Is there anyone you can stay with until you can get on your own two feet?
no not at all, absolute no one. all my relatives/grandparents want to use me as a pawn

i am about to call the cops right now because mom is at my door atm..... :(
You're just going to have to hang tight. I know its hard and you can't stand the emotional abuse, but it should give you the motivation to get out as quickly as possible. I'm sorry you're going through what you're going through. :petting:
she begins accusing my friends of giving me ideas of "rebelling and running away"

i have a feeling she's gonna cut all contact ughhhh

what should i wait for? im 18, just have nowhere to go
What about trying for something like Job Corps?
View all replies