question about black people and white poeple

ok im one nicest people you will ever meet. im not Racist. ok but why can black people say the *N* word and white people cant. and a bad word for white people is cracker, but black people dont care saying the word cracker. why is that. its making me mad.
Comments154
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
and it's because 'cracker' doesn't have the negative history that 'nigger' does.
course not. white folks weren't the ones in slavery; they were the owners.

mystery solved.
Damn this! Your comment appears as the topic starter!:shakefist:
Why is it doing this anyway? Its happened in a lot of the threads i've tried to read. :O
Glitch. I think they're aware of it already, but I wish they hurry up with fixing it. It kinda ruins the forum experience.
The whole "comment = original post" seems to happening more to you than anyone else. :P
It's happening to me too. I've gotten comments "this isn't a complaint! This is the complaints forum!"
and I'm like ":tears: My post is a comment... not the thread starter!"
Seriously? So, like, they're out to get me or something?
Apparently. At first I thought you were a troll, making retarded threads. xD Sorry 'bout that!
...grrrr...*bites*
I'm sick of that!>:O
As am I. Now I look racist as hell.
Shut up, nigger.
The same reason why I can call other white people honkeys.
It's half popular ulture half a typical example of turning a perjorative back upon itself..a'la Queer.
Black people originally started calling themselves 'black' rather than 'coloured' to help fight racism. Using what was originally an insult to them to refer to each other meant the public couldn't do any worse and they became immune to insulting names. They probably adopted 'nigga' in the same way although it's still considered offensive when called by white people.
I dislike the word so much I can rarely bring myself to type it. I threatened to push a girl I was dating off of a skilift for saying it to my face, and I'm a skinny white kid from the North. I know like... three black kids, and I dislike one, hate one, and think one is the coolest kid ever.

First of all, most white people who say it are a)racists or b)idiots. Either they grew up with racist parents and adopted the distasteful view, or they believe a deeply ingrained love of ghetto-black culture puts them on an equal footing with the poor kids they imitate.

And anyway, cracker has never been used to a degree as that familiar and hated six-letter atrocity. Being a white male with little self-esteem or what could more boastfully be called "pride", I don't give a damn if someone thought to call me cracker.

But what the hell. If some black dude calls you a cracker to your face, shovel the insult back if you so choose. I can hardly bring myself to care.
wow ok lotta debate going on here. The way I see it is, if blacks do pay whites out I guess they get away with it cause of our history. And majority of the time its not seen as racist when blacks are racist towards whites, as opposed to when whites are racists towards blacks. But thats just my thoughts. Im not racist, I have a few black friends and none of them are racists towards whites. So I dunno, depends on the person for either race.
Cracker roughly means 'cocaine addict'
It's just a harmless stereotype. And I burst out laughing whenever I hear it used.

N•••• is just.. if a white person says it, it's like..
Didnt you study all of the things white people said and did in the past?
What they wrote in newspapers?
what they said out loud?

You're not so much nice as you are naiive...sorry..