Toddlercon.

I've seen all kinds of shit on the internet. It's hard to actually have me make a face at stuff but then I came across toddlercon. If anyone finds lolicon disturbing then toddlercon will break your brain.

"But IMPERIAL-STRIKE, it's not real!" No shit, but it won't stop me from going "That's pretty rancid". Better than to have someone going after real kids I'd suppose.

I'm not putting up links because I don't feel like running the risk of being targeted by the ban cannon, you can look it up at your own discretion via google.

I guess the guilt adds onto the allure? Shit if I know. I've heard people say that it's the tummies, the innocence of them and ect. that attracts them to toddlercon.

A part of me died inside. :iconohshitplz:
Comments133
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
It wouldn't surprise me if it had to do with a mixing of biological imperatives—that "Dawww!" reaction we have to toddlers plus a run-of-the-mill sex drive. Think of it as killing two birds with one stone.
hehehe, that's why I left 7chan.
Oh, wow. Now I've seen it, I can't un-see it. Why was I mistaken, and thinking it referred to a convention of some kind!
Naturally, you'll get a legion of supporters and whiteknighters defending this kind of shit as "perfectly good and innocent" and "in no way sexual".
Don't forget to add the frontmen, the morons who parrot "This is nothing new". :lol:

This happens in every thread though, so it's to be expected. And sometimes by the same people.
I'm not surprised, but still slightly disturbed :O
That was my reaction too.

Of course something like this would exist but seeing it for yourself is far worse than hearing of it, naturally.
Yes. Needless to say, I won't be looking for it anytime soon.
Awww nasty. I saw it somewhere before on accident. I found some site with hilarious pictures and was loling, then I click one and BAM. D: It was not a good day.
:iconslowpokeplz::iconsaysplz:I JUST HEARD ABOUT THIS, FUCKING PERVERTS.
I lied, I know everything.

Aren't I... absolutely divine? :iconangelplz:
That's.....awful.
I'm not bothered by lolicon, shotacon, or toddlercon.
Dick nipples and scat on the other hand, really bother me.
Dicknipples sounds really funny, but I'd rather not see any.
Dicknipples sounds really funny, but I'd rather not see any.
Scat and dicknipples don't get to me, I can shrug either of those off with no problem. Dicknipples is actually rather funny in a weird, sick way.
shitting dick nipples? :dummy:
But "dicknipples" sounds goofier. :iconteheplz:

Go to gelbooru.com and type in "wtf".

Shitting dick nipples doesn't compare to some of the stuff they have there, but it provides a good laugh nonetheless.
I'm also not bothered by Guro.