Closed to new replies
September 12, 2010
Link

Statistics

Replies: 132

Toddlercon.

:iconshrieks:
shrieks Featured By Owner Sep 12, 2010  Hobbyist General Artist
I've seen all kinds of shit on the internet. It's hard to actually have me make a face at stuff but then I came across toddlercon. If anyone finds lolicon disturbing then toddlercon will break your brain.

"But IMPERIAL-STRIKE, it's not real!" No shit, but it won't stop me from going "That's pretty rancid". Better than to have someone going after real kids I'd suppose.

I'm not putting up links because I don't feel like running the risk of being targeted by the ban cannon, you can look it up at your own discretion via google.

I guess the guilt adds onto the allure? Shit if I know. I've heard people say that it's the tummies, the innocence of them and ect. that attracts them to toddlercon.

A part of me died inside. :iconohshitplz:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconlordogreus:
lordogreus Featured By Owner Sep 13, 2010
It wouldn't surprise me if it had to do with a mixing of biological imperatives—that "Dawww!" reaction we have to toddlers plus a run-of-the-mill sex drive. Think of it as killing two birds with one stone.
:icontheselect1nat0r:
theselect1nat0r Featured By Owner Sep 12, 2010  Student Traditional Artist
You poor thing!
:iconrobie-d:
robie-d Featured By Owner Sep 12, 2010
hehehe, that's why I left 7chan.
:iconenuocale:
EnuoCale Featured By Owner Sep 12, 2010  Hobbyist Writer
Oh, wow. Now I've seen it, I can't un-see it. Why was I mistaken, and thinking it referred to a convention of some kind!
:iconcoronaradiata:
CoronaRadiata Featured By Owner Sep 12, 2010  Student Writer
Naturally, you'll get a legion of supporters and whiteknighters defending this kind of shit as "perfectly good and innocent" and "in no way sexual".
Don't forget to add the frontmen, the morons who parrot "This is nothing new". :lol:

This happens in every thread though, so it's to be expected. And sometimes by the same people.
:iconcoronaradiata:
CoronaRadiata Featured By Owner Sep 12, 2010  Student Writer
Yeah, that too.
:iconanaliasunknown:
AnAliasUnknown Featured By Owner Sep 12, 2010
I'm not surprised, but still slightly disturbed :O
That was my reaction too.

Of course something like this would exist but seeing it for yourself is far worse than hearing of it, naturally.
:iconanaliasunknown:
AnAliasUnknown Featured By Owner Sep 12, 2010
Yes. Needless to say, I won't be looking for it anytime soon.
Add a Comment: