Damn emo preteen pt. 2 -- Jessi Slaughter

Yes, as many of you have known about the recent Jessi Slaughter news (which is somewhat old), she was now on GMA yesterday.

A good summary of what happened:
[link]

A funny summary of what happened:
[link]

GMA video:
[link]

Facebook group:
(can't be posted here, but if you look up "Jessi Slaughter" there are more images and they even have her address and phone number. :omg: That's 4chan for you. :roll: )

So, my complaint is, why did this girl just stop once all of that happened? Now that she was on GMA (which I am sure her parents got a hold of) she will now have even more trolls. If I were in a situation like that, I would not even consider to go to the press. How embarrassing to get something like that to get leaked out to everyone... But according to Jessi on stickam, any publicity is good publicity.

:icontealdeerplz: I don't understand why she keeps dragging this out. She is only causing herself more crap.
Comments195
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME
I personally liked how GMA dun goofed. They accidentally put the dad's real name on the screen for a second lol
How did I not know about this?
[link]

[link]

Yes, we KNOW all about that 11 year old brat from the two threads I linked in this comment of mine. :B
I was just on the other one lol :D Maybe there should be a sticky thread about this....??
Her dad gave me a good laugh.
I don't blame her for what she did, since she's 11 and pre-teens and teens do incredibly stupid shit for God-knows-why.

But what I want to know is... WHY THE FUCK WEREN'T HER PARENTS PAYING ATTENTION!? Why did they LET HER do that stuff? I mean, it's not hard to block a website or limit computer time or check internet history once in a while. Eeegads.
Ah thanks, I was curious about that video actually.

I might go against the grain for a second here, but I actually feel pretty bad for her.

I mean, come on, she's eleven. Even just posting her videos up for the world to see is going to be horribly humiliating later in life. I think back to when I was that age and the worst thing that could haunt me is that maybe I was very rude as a child, or maybe my parents could have found a dirty drawing or maybe a friend could have found and read a diary I could have kept. But these days, a girl can go on the internet and, well, be a stupid kid, and it's not this little humiliating memory, it's now a huge train wreck in front of the entire fucking world. I'm pretty sure when I was eleven, the entire fucking world wasn't going to stumble upon my diary and laugh about it. Or send me death threats for kicks.

And her future! future employers will see this, possible friends, possible lovers... unlike that one time we accidentally call the teacher "mom", she won't be able to just pretend it never happened. I personally think that's very sad and I don't really see the interview as "dragging it on" as much as I see it as a lesson to other parents to pay attention to their kids before they, too, humiliate themselves in front of the world. :lol:

Really, cyberpolice?

I don't know, for an eleven year old, she seems pretty typical. Not exactly deserving of this kind of reaction...
I don't know how old you are but trust me, she is NOT typical. I still remember my 11 year old days, but even if I didn't, I still go down to the middle school sometimes to help my old art teacher run art club and those 11 year olds are nothing like this one. Thoguh I agree, it's going to suck for her later in life and it's not something a kid should have to deal with, even one as ridiculously stupid like this one.
well when you give someone an internet persona, they will act bolder than they would if they were surrounded by real people. I'm pretty sure if any of us were safe in our little rooms knowing we could say or do anything we wanted online with relative impunity, we would all be this 11 year old.
A lot of 11 year olds lie about their age, I remember pretty much every person I knew in middle school had a myspace before 11 and I know at least a few with webcams as well, but it seems like there aren't usually that many 11 year olds on the news for being "cyberbullied"
Let her have it. If her parent's can't teach her how to behave and approve to act like a 18 year old skank, this will hopefully. Annoying brat.
I never even heard of this chick until I read this thread. Where the hell have I been?
It was pretty funny. Have you seen the remix?
What I wondering is how people keep getting a hold of other people's personal information. That's kinda scary :O
People post in online. It can be done in the most unusual ways.
Images
Friends
Notes
School
Information they voluntarily provide
Google
Stupid people will post their info for anyone that wants to troll them. Which is why I'm smart enough not to do that.
Same. But it makes me confused that people will have their info on their D.A. profiles. Actually, anything for that fact.
Why do you think I never posted my email on my page?
I never questioned as to why. I always thought it was the same reason that I don't say much about myself?
I've googled myself before, and I can't find me that way :lol:

I avoid putting my address on line anywhere. Plus, I guess my name is common enough it's hard to pin point me :phew:
Wait, just on MySpace alone, there are 10 girls with my same full name. And I didn't think my name was very common (a name my mom thought she made up + a somewhat common but very UK sounding last name).
I'm still not risking telling people over the net my full name :lol: