Statistics

Replies: 103

Damn emo preteen

:iconnonnihil:
nonnihil Jul 17, 2010  Student Traditional Artist
:no:

They have even gone viral now!
[link]

What ever happened to the cat videos? At least those things are cute.

:icontealdeerplz: Rule #1 on the internet: Don't show any emotions, they make you weak, and this sorta scary... What if she hurts herself or something? It only made it worse. Stupid preteen emo.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconthe-sashimi-frog:
the-sashimi-frog Jul 23, 2010  Hobbyist General Artist
Dude, I'm sorry, but one look at the parents in that interview and it is easy to see why this girl was able to do what she did. She has a foul mouth that no 11 year old GIRL should have (apart from the occasional 'fuck' or 'shit') and she no doubt learned that kind of speech from her parents. They are white trash, for lack of a better word, and that girl was asking for that kind of response when she posted that video. Her rant against the haters was the equivalent of holding up a sign saying "Come and 'nark' on me even more!"
:iconolivia-the-fox:
This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.
What did I miss?
:iconpeargirl:
When I was eleven all I did was ride around on my mini-scooter wearing jelly sandals. That's the thing I just can't get over - she's a KIDDY-WINK! Her biggest worry should be that she didn't get invited to a sleepover, or that she can't have a kitten. :iconwthplz: Why the fuck does an eleven-year-old have an international nude photo scandal going on??
:iconvampireinthesunlight:
VampireInTheSunlight Jul 17, 2010   Writer
Have you seen her on ED?
:iconblue-bird-1494:
Man, that guy has a rough growly voice. Sounds like he had a porcupine in his throat or something... :O
:iconloveinthesnow:
Also, this made any ounce of pity I had fly out the window: [link]
She actually told people to "Get AIDS and die." :|
The consequences will never be the same...? :o Her dad is quite the eloquent speaker.

What led up to this whole shebang anyway?
:iconkaiser-owlhelm:
Kaiser-OWLHELM Jul 17, 2010
It's sad, because I know "the consequences will never be the same" is wrong, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to make it right. I've been thinking about this for hours, and it simply won't come to me how to correct that sentence and make it right.

I'll never try to shoot for majouring in English.
:lol: He "dun goofed" his English.
Add a Comment: