Details

Closed to new replies
April 17, 2010
Link

Statistics

Replies: 91

What the fuck is a llama badge?

:iconnusquamnihil:
I'd like to post this in the help forum, but there is no help forum.

I'd like to post this in the help chat room, but apparently I'm missing 18+ add-ons to access the chat rooms. (Thanks, DA. This makes you the only site I've been to where I've been unable to get into a chat room.)

I've been away from DA for a while. I came back today. In my message box, is says, "so-and-so has sent you a Llama badge!" I clicked on it to see what it was, and it brought me to so-and-so's deviantart page.

I ignored it and continued to surf, but then I got a second message. I clicked on it, and holy fuck! I got a SECOND Llama badge!

So I'm left wondering: what the fuck is a llama badge? And is DA planning on making any other retarded changes that make DA more like facebook?

Devious Comments

:icontachy-on:
Please see this link on where to get help in deviantART -> [link]

Also, you do not require any addons to chat in our chatrooms other than either java or flash - so, if you are having issues accessing the chatrooms, please contact the helpdesk and we'll look into your situation. :)

I've locked this thread for you. :lock:
:iconsashka627:
i'm trying to find out what the llamas are about, too....but the answers here did not help a bit.... cause "llama=llama" is totally not an answer to your questions.....and neither to mine....
:iconfluffyvonpoopmiester:
Lol. I had to google "Llama badge" to see what it was. I am not exactly savvy at the DA stuff, for some reason the format confuses me.....Annnnnnyhoooo.

I saw someone called LlamaWhore had sent me a llama badge, which didn't seem that strange given the username. When I checked in again I noticed there was another one from a non-llama-affiliated username. I was delighted to discover that I too can send Llamas, my only disappointment was that Llamas had been chosen over Alpacas which are far funnier than Llamas.

Llamatastic!
:icondigi-shaman-of-fire:
Digi-Shaman-of-Fire Apr 18, 2010  Hobbyist Digital Artist
The Llama Badge is your undoing. Sleep with one eye open. :llama:
:iconx-aiko-chan-x:
x-Aiko-chan-x Apr 18, 2010
Llama badges are for the cool kids.
:icontarontpainter:
LLama padge?? *P-TOOOIE* :D
:iconhappyduckcreator:
HappyDuckCreator Apr 17, 2010  Student Artist
Llama badges are a dead llama to me now.

Relevant to thread: URRRRRRRRRGH USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN AND EYES.
I've been away from DA for a while. I came back (a few hours ago) to find 2 llama badges in my message box. I posted on a forum to find out what they were.

Brain + eyes = I now know what the llama badges are. Unless you're referring to someone else...?
:iconhappyduckcreator:
HappyDuckCreator Apr 17, 2010  Student Artist
UUUUURRRRGGHHHHHH, All you needed to do was go to your fucking page and look at the top! FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!
I signed im, and went to my page. On the left-hand side of my page, about half the size of my finger nail, is a picture of a llama.

Besides that, my page looks EXACTLY like it did the last time I signed in.

Why exactly do you think this tiny llama picture is supposed to be so obvious to someone who isn't looking for it? Especially when I don't sit and look at my profile page anyways - I click on "messages" and start checking out deviations.
Add a Comment: