Closed to new replies
April 17, 2010
Link

Statistics

Replies: 91

What the fuck is a llama badge?

:iconnusquamnihil:
Nusquamnihil Featured By Owner Apr 17, 2010
I'd like to post this in the help forum, but there is no help forum.

I'd like to post this in the help chat room, but apparently I'm missing 18+ add-ons to access the chat rooms. (Thanks, DA. This makes you the only site I've been to where I've been unable to get into a chat room.)

I've been away from DA for a while. I came back today. In my message box, is says, "so-and-so has sent you a Llama badge!" I clicked on it to see what it was, and it brought me to so-and-so's deviantart page.

I ignored it and continued to surf, but then I got a second message. I clicked on it, and holy fuck! I got a SECOND Llama badge!

So I'm left wondering: what the fuck is a llama badge? And is DA planning on making any other retarded changes that make DA more like facebook?

Devious Comments

:icontachy-on:
Tachy-on Featured By Owner Apr 19, 2010
Please see this link on where to get help in deviantART -> [link]

Also, you do not require any addons to chat in our chatrooms other than either java or flash - so, if you are having issues accessing the chatrooms, please contact the helpdesk and we'll look into your situation. :)

I've locked this thread for you. :lock:
:iconsashka627:
Sashka627 Featured By Owner Apr 18, 2010
i'm trying to find out what the llamas are about, too....but the answers here did not help a bit.... cause "llama=llama" is totally not an answer to your questions.....and neither to mine....
:iconfluffyvonpoopmiester:
Lol. I had to google "Llama badge" to see what it was. I am not exactly savvy at the DA stuff, for some reason the format confuses me.....Annnnnnyhoooo.

I saw someone called LlamaWhore had sent me a llama badge, which didn't seem that strange given the username. When I checked in again I noticed there was another one from a non-llama-affiliated username. I was delighted to discover that I too can send Llamas, my only disappointment was that Llamas had been chosen over Alpacas which are far funnier than Llamas.

Llamatastic!
:icondigi-shaman-of-fire:
Digi-Shaman-of-Fire Featured By Owner Apr 18, 2010  Hobbyist Digital Artist
The Llama Badge is your undoing. Sleep with one eye open. :llama:
:iconx-aiko-chan-x:
x-Aiko-chan-x Featured By Owner Apr 18, 2010
Llama badges are for the cool kids.
:icontarontpainter:
TarontPainter Featured By Owner Apr 18, 2010
LLama padge?? *P-TOOOIE* :D
:iconhappyduckcreator:
HappyDuckCreator Featured By Owner Apr 17, 2010  Hobbyist General Artist
Llama badges are a dead llama to me now.

Relevant to thread: URRRRRRRRRGH USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN AND EYES.
Nusquamnihil Featured By Owner Apr 17, 2010
I've been away from DA for a while. I came back (a few hours ago) to find 2 llama badges in my message box. I posted on a forum to find out what they were.

Brain + eyes = I now know what the llama badges are. Unless you're referring to someone else...?
:iconhappyduckcreator:
HappyDuckCreator Featured By Owner Apr 17, 2010  Hobbyist General Artist
UUUUURRRRGGHHHHHH, All you needed to do was go to your fucking page and look at the top! FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!
Nusquamnihil Featured By Owner Apr 18, 2010
I signed im, and went to my page. On the left-hand side of my page, about half the size of my finger nail, is a picture of a llama.

Besides that, my page looks EXACTLY like it did the last time I signed in.

Why exactly do you think this tiny llama picture is supposed to be so obvious to someone who isn't looking for it? Especially when I don't sit and look at my profile page anyways - I click on "messages" and start checking out deviations.
Add a Comment: