No, fuck you.

I hate it when people use foreign letters that 'look like' Latin alphabet letters to look cool.

No, dipshit, Я does not equal R. Unless you pronounce all your r's as 'ya'.

And no, И is not N. Type with the alphabet English uses, plz.

And any latin letter with a hook, grave, accent, or anything else does NOT equal what it 'looks like' in English.

What pisses me off is the people who spend their time trying to type all their sentences like this. Ÿŏũ šēĕ шнат ΐ мêàŋ?

If you do this, I hope your hands fall off so you can't move your mouse to key those letters in on Character Map all day long ever again.

It doesn't fucking look cool. You look like a dipshit, because you most likely have no idea how to pronounce half of the letters you're shitting out of Character Map.

tl;dr: It's 11 pm and I'm listening to Finnish folk metal with nothing better to do.
Comments34
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You have it better than I do. I can't listen to music and it's 11:41
I've never seen anyone besides Toys "Я" Us do that.
I see it everywhere.
I demand sources.
Oh yes, I'm so with you on this one. Most people I know IRL use all kinds of fancy characters but still skip the ñ.

IT LOOKS LIKE AN N, BY YOUR OWN LOGIC YOU SHOULD BE USING IT TOO. Who gives a fuck if it actually represents a different sound in your own language, you don't discriminate when it comes to other languages, after all it's all about looking OMG SO UNIQUE AND COOL. FFFFFFFFFFF
EXACTLY.

There was a girl on myspace who added me and typed everything in 'kawaii unique' letters.

That's why I gave up on everything except dA, last.fm and tegaki.
Oh Jesus titty-fucking Christ. :iconfacepalmtreeplz:

I once read to someone I knew some phrase she wrote using OMG CUTE characters. It sounded like I was speaking Klingon or something. :v

Also, last.fm may be safe from character-abusing people but it's still full of uptight bitches trying to convince themselves that they're cool for listening to whatever. Or maybe I'm just hanging around the wrong places. :/
I always try to pronounce it phonetically, not "BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THIS LETTER :roll:"ishly, too.

I only use last.fm to find new bands. :shrug:
Yes, exactly. :nod:

Me too, but I still sometimes take a look at band's shoutboxes (especially when they're about to release an album; that's a surefire way to know when it leaks (except in the case of Porcupine Tree's last album, that was madness)) and they're often full of uptight pricks. :(
this complaint is totally kvlt
ИΐğġęЯ

Awesome!
I lol'd so hard.
How do you guys like your toast? I prefer mine golden-brown with some grape jelly and butter.
You wouldn't know good if it fucked you and left you chained to a bedpost begging for more.
Yup.

Everything I like sucks really hard.
See signature. Act on it. Problem solved. Celebrate.
If only we could slap faggots across the internet...
but what the huh how how is a faggot an X