"Lol ur such a drama queen and a hypocrite for writing about cancer..."

My last one got locked and I'm not mistaken it has to do with all caps title, right?

Copypasta

I know I'm not the only one that's angry about this, but

[link]

damn. Just... damn. Yea, there's a lot of people I hate. Like almost can wish them dead HATE. I've even dealt with people I hated with a passion getting a serious illness and even then I was able to swallow my petty pride and wish them luck and even offered to help (yea halfheartedly but still if they did ask I would't be like no lolol)

For those who don't know, the journal is about this girl's friend finding out she has cancer. And to send her love. So =Starlight-Wave finds it appropriate to use this journal to use get back at her for a year *maybe more* old vendetta when the girl made fun of her character.

I'm sorry, but I'm a horrible bitch and even I'm not this ... oh what's the word...
Comments67
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hmmmm I wonder...

Is cancer perhaps becoming nature's way of thinning out the herd of crappy sonic fan-artists?
old comment is old but...
LOL
I have a feeling this thread is just designed around giving some untalented drama whore attention.

Protip: best way to get rid of untalented, useless hacks is to ignore them.
That is the WORST, WORST FUCKING THING I have ever heard.

She has cancer! Live and let live, furbitch!
I feel special :3
You totally should :flirty:
Can't say I really care about the happenings of some random deviant.
That's /b/ for yah.
>/b/
This is deviantART. Are you lost?
Oh, you're the person who wished cancer upon someone else, weren't you. And what's your icon doing, is it shitting out an arrow?
Um....no I wasn't. I'm the person who wrote the journal asking people to give the person who has cancer some LOVE.

Learn to read.
Damn, I'm sorry! I shall proceed to give myself a facepalm: :iconfacepalmplz:
Everyone who was being a douche received this: [link]
I think that's the greatest thing, ever.

EVER!
Hehe, then you should show it some love!
You know that kind of reminds me something that :iconicutmyselfplz: would say.
I love that plz account.
I was wondering if this was about Fiz :(
These people need to be curb-stomped.
That just pisses me off.
I mean what the fuck.

WHAT

THE

FUCK
Yea thats just a terrible thing to do to a person :/ It really is that's like petty shit you keep to yourself
Actually, no one is really mocking her or angry at her for what opinion she holds of Fiz. Her mistake was when and where she decided to make that comment known and is playing the innocent victim in this. She and her boyfriend caused the drama, maybe with an unintentionally insulting comment, but there's a time and place for such things, and she made the mistake to choose the wrong time and place.

The last thing you'd want to turn a journal entry devoted to a friend who found out he/she got cancer, is turn it into a petty drama fest about a comment said person said to you a year ago and turn it all about yourself.