Small, horny children.

I was at a Static X concert last night and during one of the opening bands there was this young, teenage couple in front of me. They couldn't have been any older than 15 and I guess metal makes them super horny because they kept making out.

It wasn't a few, quick, "passionate" kisses either, it was like "OM NOM NOM! I'M GONNA EAT YOUR FACE!"

It was pretty disgusting. I don't understand why little children are so horny these days. For the most part, at that age, I still thought boys were gross.

I guess that's what I get for seeing Static X at an all-ages venue.
Comments279
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You should've yeel OMG CANNIBAL!!!! and ran.... no one has posted
:iconomplz::iconnomplz::iconnomplz::iconnomplz:?
kissing..?
thats all youre gonna complain about?
some 15 year olds violently kissing?
thats it?

youve got alot to learn.
I have a solution!

Never leave the house! if you do there is a more then great chance you will see something that will offend your sensibility.
Also Horny teens? STOP THAT FUCKING PRESS!! We have better news to print now!
It makes me uncomfortable, and yet at times I do it and don't care!
I see that every day in the halls :[
Tonsil Hockey should not be a spectator sport. :bleh:
Human beings (or homo sapiens) are normally sexually mature by the time they are 13 years of age.

However, I certainly don't want to see that kind of behavior in a public place no matter what age.
Homo sapiens? Really? Is that what we are? :|

I wish this board had an edit function so I could put in a disclaimer explaining that I know when our species sexually matures.
It's your use of the word "children" that made me comment. If you had said "young people" I wouldn't have commented. But calling 15 year olds children is against nature.
Static X is fucking rad in concert! XD They must be an aphrodisiac, because last time I went to one of their concerts, I got super-horny too XD
I'm not a super big Static X fan, but it was pretty intense. Maybe the reason I wasn't horny was because I'm not a true fan, lol.
XD Could be, could be. Evil disco is awesome.
NEVER go to all ages venues, unless you really, really love the band. Otherwise dumb kids make it lame for the older crowd.
Well so far neither concerts I've been to at this place were for bands I really love, it's more for convenience. The National Guard Armory hosts a lot of events, and it's only 11 miles away versus having to drive 4 hours north to Portland or 4 hours south to Chico, CA.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WHAT DO YOU MEAN 13 YEAR OLD!?
I've seen some messed up and gooey people in my old school
But a 13 year old...
*in shock*
The only time I heard a number that low
Was when I was checking out an article
About sexual assualt.
And that went right next to
That idiot that fucked his daughter.
In the 'ewww' 'sick' and 'gross' category
in my head.
When did I say anything about a 13-year-old? Though that would be worse than a 15-year-old since you're barely pubescent at that age.
No,
I was commenting about what ~LostTempest said.
*shudders*
13 year old
A 13 year old at my school is pregnant.

Now THAT'S horny.
Wow, that's really skeezy. Where to this girl's parents fit into the equation? Do they not exist?
Oh, they're there. Just not paying attention to ANYTHING their kids do at ANY given moment in time.
But you know how it is. Thirteen year olds going to parties with vodka and cigarettes, one of them gets really drunk and finds a random guy (who, by the way, is TWELVE :|). They go up to their bedroom and...engage.

It's a classic story. :noes:

The poor areas of Scotland are riddled with tales of this caliber. :bucktooth:
Maybe he was a vampire but didn't know how it all worked yet
Haha, maybe! Or maybe the girl was the vampire, I think she was doing most of the face eating.
Or maybe they were both such horrible vampires they couldn't tell the other was a vampire?