Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
March 29, 2009
Link

Statistics

Replies: 65

Bawwww I was banned from pedochan's page!!

:iconriiz:
RiiZ Featured By Owner Mar 29, 2009  Hobbyist Digital Artist
yep, the king/queen has banned me from his/her page just for telling him that everyone isn't going to love you reading is harsh harsh truth, he promptly repeated what he told me. when someone else told him that, I told the person that I said the exact same thing, and moments later......... I was banned.

whatever happened to freedom of speech? no one wants to hear the truth anymore.

TL;DR

More info on the matter here:

[link]

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconflufferz:
Flufferz Featured By Owner Apr 1, 2009
This is the internet. In the end it doesn't really matter. True that he/she/whatever is a sicko, but this must be the 3rd anti-Teru complaint I've seen today. My request would be that someone of authority do something about it, but we all know that ain't gonna happen.

All I'm gonna do is just sit back and watch people milk this lolcow for all it's worth.
:iconscumicons:
ScumIcons Featured By Owner Mar 30, 2009
meh, it's their page, they can block/hide who they like, I don't agree with why you were blocked though
RiiZ Featured By Owner Mar 31, 2009  Hobbyist Digital Artist
sadly another person was blocked for saying the same thing, I forgot who though.His ego has gotten waaay over his head.
:iconagent-sarah:
Agent-Sarah Featured By Owner Mar 30, 2009  Hobbyist General Artist
How no one cracked into his account and pulled an "instant banhammer" is beyond me.
:iconladyjafaria:
LadyJafaria Featured By Owner Mar 30, 2009
...I was blocked by snapesnogger. Don't talk about it much since she hasn't actually been causing much drama. But she did once block me.
RiiZ Featured By Owner Mar 30, 2009  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I was blocked by snapesnogger as well *when she was raving G* It's good that she hasn't been absorbed in her pageviews though.
:iconladyjafaria:
LadyJafaria Featured By Owner Mar 30, 2009
I think she's actually gotten better, at least, better-behaved, can't speak for her art since I haven't seen it. That's why I don't talk much about the block since we've all moved on to more delicious lolcows.
:iconneo-kaiser:
Neo-Kaiser Featured By Owner Apr 1, 2009
She changed accounts, I'm sure you can apologise to her now.
RiiZ Featured By Owner Mar 30, 2009  Hobbyist Digital Artist
More delicious lolcows = Better milk! for my Drama O's xD
:iconhitlerisdead:
hitlerisdead Featured By Owner Mar 30, 2009
Wait, whats wrong with Snapesnogger?
Add a Comment: