BOOBS: "Anything more than a handful is a waste"

Beginning of Typical Boob Complaint.

You know what? Fuck you.

It's rare that I'll see something nowadays that annoys me to the point of which I go ":omg:! Must. Make. Complaint. Thread."

Most of the time it's because I don't want to stir up drama. :unimpressed: I realize this is as dead of a panda as you can beat, but fuck.

I realize flat-chested girls are supposed to be who we all pity because men like big titties. ooo a boob rhyme!

But being so set on how you DON'T LIKE big tits is stupid.

Particularly when you say things like "Boobs = anything more than a handful is a waste".

Seeing that just pissed me right off.

:bulletred: I have DD Boobs.
:bulletorange: I have not had breast implants.
:bulletyellow: I'm not obese: Average weight.

:unimpressed: So what?
My tits are a waste?

:slow: I could go on about the whole "Baaaw flat chested girls have it easy!" because sure, I would like to know what life is like not being top heavy or, :eager:, not having these ladies in my way all the time (better hugs here I'd come!).

But hey, they are mine.

So I will wuv them :aww:

So don't fucking call them a waste because you want to comfort a girl with no boobs, who probably wants them :|

End of typical boob complaint.
Comments658
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Meh. Most guys are really B, C cup guys, all about proportion. A decade ago big boobs were all the rage. I guess people who kept getting plastic surgery to get freakishly large boobs kind of killed it.

Besides other parts of the body are a hell of alot more attractive than boobs, boobs are just the tangible first look sort of thing, but legs + waist = :heart:
Mine are bordering on DD's, but no one has yet to tell me they're a waste. D: And I'm average with a bit of tummy, so its not too much fat. And no implants for me, if anything I would cut them off to help my back problems get better. :\
I used to wear a c, but I think my boobs are actually getting smaller. They kinda don't fit into the b's as much anymore.
And I'm not buying new bras any time soon.
i actually love my D cups and have a hard time understanding why anyone would really want to bitch about their goods unless it's an extreme in either direction. it's refreshing to hear a girl actually talk about how she enjoys her body as opposed to bashing it. seriously *high-five*
I imagine your boobs would be worth every handful. I don't consider big boobs a waste in the slightest.
Awww, thanks :glomp:
i enjoy all sizes!!! :eager:
I must say I have never heard that before, but all the guys at my school do like to comment on mine . . . but they have never been called a waste! Thats bullshit!!
Its all about preference. So its ok for men to prefer large breasts but its NOT okay for men to prefer SMALL BREASTS? A LOT of men might say they like a handful and nothing more, so what? A lot of men ALSO say they like DD's and nothing more. Its impossible to be eye candy to everyone, I think you just shouldn't worry about it. A lot of women are jealous of you, I'm sure, so there is no reason to feel upset. ^^
There's a difference between saying "I prefer apple juice to orange juice" and "I love apple juice! ORANGE JUICE IS A WASTE!"
You have a point. But the people who prefer big boobs say a lot of mean things about us with little boobs too. Like "a girl without at least DD's or at LEAST C's is pretty much useless/worthless unattractive all together." :<
Well I don't think that's okay, either.
ok. Well I can understand your frustration. I'm on the opposite end and it really gets me down. My boyfriend says he doesn't care, so I shouldn't either, but I can't help it. At least you love yourself and are proud of your own body. I have waaaaaaaaaaay too many insecurities.
Oh, like who cares what guys think? You should love yourself and be happy w/whatcha got. Like, seriously? Big boobs, small boobs, some ain't even got no boobs.
I've seen better imitations.
Feeling up flat chested girls is disappointing to males unless they're paedophiles.
I could say the same thing about the comment "REAL women have curves".... does that means since I'm lanky with 32A boobs I'm not a woman (although, last time I checked I DID have all the bells and whistles that come with it)?
Yes, you could. There's a difference between saying "I prefer apple juice to orange juice" and "I love apple juice! ORANGE JUICE IS A WASTE!"
I know guys who prefer small titties.

But I mostly complain about how I can't find shirts that look nice and don't emphasize my lack of cleavage
Hey, DD is my lucky number! Sign me up for the big win! :D I usually don't comment on this sort of thing, but if you feel they are going to waste over there...I'll be more than happy to oblige you in any way I can!