Fuck you, I'm a dragon.

[link]

I found out why nobody understands me, and it's because I'm a bisexual otherkin dragon. I'm looking for other bisexual otherkin dragons with special talents and skills, like applying black makeup and drawing emo furries.

I know I'm posting this to a public forum where everyone can read it, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't make fun of my religion where I think I have the spirit of a dragon inside of me and I feed off of the emotions of my family members. If you say anything, I will personally sprout spiritual wings and my soul will fly to your house and drain you emotionally. My boyfriend drinks blood, but I prefer to just drink your feelings.

Please don't make fun of me, THIS IS MY RELIGION. It's just like Christianity. If you don't like it... Fuck you, I'm a dragon. This is srs business, I am not RPing anymore!

NO RUDE COMMENTS OR I WILL HAVE THIS POST LOCKED!!!!!!!!!!11 Also don't ask questions, I just want to talk to bisexual wiccan otherkin dragon-spirited psychic feeders.
Comments538
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:lock:

Fairly certain this has been necro'd a couple times by now.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
"It's just like Christianity." LOL
for a while i thought that religions were no longer developing, only deminishing.
i see that i was wrong.
fuck you, im the REAL dragon. :iconbitchpleaseplz:
So am I. Welcome to the club.

Too bad I ain't an otherkin.
*evil grin* I did it 4 teh lulz...
Who in the FUCK necro'd this thread?
OTHERKIN ARE FAGGOTS

VAMPIRES ARE MOSTLY FAGGOTS

BLADE WAS COOL
This is precisely why otherkin and vampires don't come out to people, just because of the few morons that make us all look crazy.

If you actually talked to an otherkin, or Sanguinarian/Psi vampire, you'd find that they are, for the most part, sane. They don't believe they're not human, or all powerful, just different, and with slightly different needs.
... I think believing yourself to be a fictional creature kind of scales back the sanity factor by default.
And who's to say a human individual that requires blood/energy to maintain HEALTH is fictional? Who's to say that reincarnation is fictional?
Science has not been able to neither prove, nor dis prove, the existence of the soul.

Also, sufferers of conditions such as lupus were also, at one point, also told it was all in their head. Many vampires do go to medical professionals in order to find a cause for their condition, and it is not found. The term vampire is only applied to these individuals because it is the closest thing to describe what's wrong with them. Also, renfields syndrome is not an apparent cause. Many vampires had no exposure to blood, or trauma that would cause the sight excite them before they began to crave it. Please, explain how, in that case, it is fictional for an individual to crave blood, with physical ramifications of withdrawal, is fictional?
It's called being a fucking schizophrenic and needing therapy.
Schizophrenia is characterized by delusions of reality, such as visual and auditory hallucinations. Physical cravings of blood=/= schizophrenia.
View all replies
Yeah? Well I'm a Dimension Sinner and I can cast Ghosts Bone Gush at you!
Necro thread, but still the funniest shit i've seen around
IM A THIRD POWER ASEXUAL OTHERKIN FROM THE 6TH DIMENSION.

WHO WOULD'VE THUNK THAT WE WOULD FIND EACH OTHER LIKE THIS.
[link]

I don't even want to finish reading OP's post. The above picture is my response to stupid threads like this. Please DA isn't your FA, LJ, Blogger, or twitter. No one needs to know about this, and no one needs nor should want to ask about this. It is just odd.
You just disgraced Wiccans.