Closed to new replies
May 30, 2008
Link

Statistics

Replies: 322

Fucking 12 Year Olds!

:iconnavagon:
Navagon Featured By Owner May 30, 2008
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I've already predicted the slew of pedobears the title alone will generate. :hmm:

But I have to ask: what the fuck is with all the 12 year olds on this site?
Can't dA make it so that anyone who claims to be 12 or under is auto-banned? Just fill that little box with anything less than 13 and down comes the ban hammer. Perfect. It would make things a lot easier, that's for sure.

But no. Instead we have to put up with their shitty fan arts they spew all over the site in the meantime. What's with that shit anyway? Doesn't anyone have an original thought any more? Unimaginative wankers, the lot of them.

Oh, and I shoved the tl;dr up your arse. If it's important to you, feel free to reach in after it.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondodadayeah:
dodadayeah Featured By Owner Mar 8, 2009
haha ur funny.
:iconhotretroguy:
HotRetroGuy Featured By Owner Jun 7, 2008
what the hell i am 14. this is pathetic~ get over yourslef.
:iconhungbytheneck:
hungbytheneck Featured By Owner Jun 7, 2008
an age ban wouldn't work.

they'd pretend they were older.
Navagon Featured By Owner Jun 7, 2008
An age ban is already in effect. They do pretend to be older, but then many slip up and tell the truth.
hungbytheneck Featured By Owner Jun 8, 2008
hmm...what if (and someone is no doubt going to flame me for saying this, but I'll say it anyway). what if they completely take away the whole anime part?
Navagon Featured By Owner Jun 8, 2008
dA needs popularity to survive and grow. They're not going to remove something that is still incredibly popular.
hungbytheneck Featured By Owner Jun 8, 2008
that's true, but unfortunately it's mostly popular with 13 year olds.

dA's already made quite a name for itself, but maybe it should make its standards higher. okay, that sounds very egotistical of me, and I'm not saying that my 'art' is good, but there are people out there that are much worse than I...so I suppose all I'm saying is that people need to realise that while this site of social, that doesn't mean you can just upload any old happy-snap or doodle in the margins of your exercise book.
:iconemilycrutcher:
emilycrutcher Featured By Owner Jun 6, 2008
I am sure you have done things your SHOULDN'T have.
:iconemilycrutcher:
emilycrutcher Featured By Owner Jun 6, 2008
I agree they SHOULDN'T come on but you should give them a chance first and not group them.
:iconkini-kinoku:
Kini-Kinoku Featured By Owner Jun 6, 2008
See, the only ones that I associate with, are the ones who take DevArt seriously and actually post good art.

But I have seen a lot of the ones you're talking about... but I wouldn't dump them all in the same group is all. :shrug:
Add a Comment: