April 22, 2008
Link

Statistics

Replies: 154

Going green is sin!

:iconmariechan:
MarieChan Apr 22, 2008
[link]

Actually, that's not surprising considering it's from rapture ready, but really, why do people think it's earth pagan worship to encourage others to plant a tree and recycle? Actually, I think it'd be great if people were to stop littering and put their trash in a garbage can but I guess that's just me being hopeful :/

At least some had the sense to point out that maintenance=/= worship, but really, is it THAT bad to go green every now and then? Or do you think that sitting back and praying will just fix everything?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmylares:
Personally I'm all for earth day, or rather earth day, every day and I am a Christian. (As a matter of fact I am a big organic person too- I try to grow my own food as does my family) I don't see anything wrong with taking care of the beautiful world around me. Plus, taking of care of the earth benefits not just the earth but everyone else- it's using what we have wisely, how exactly is that wrong. And just for the record, I'm not concerned about the rapture (I'll probably be dead before it ever happens). I am concerned with living my life today.

Just had to put in my two cents. :aww:
:iconavarwen:
LOL just when you though they couldn't get any nuttier.
:iconjoebob777:
:O_o:

We're not all like that, you know.
:iconscottahemi:
ScottaHemi Apr 25, 2008  Hobbyist Digital Artist
wait? who said it's a sin to go green?

oh jeez i'm going to hell :( i don't wanna go there. theres no Air Conditions
MarieChan Apr 26, 2008
Well, it's said that the smart people are going to hell so they can probably make AC
:iconlancekatre:
lancekatre Apr 24, 2008  Professional General Artist
I hate religious websites.

So much ignorance.
:iconscythepuppet:
scythepuppet Apr 24, 2008  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I think we need to radically redefine "worship", because evidentally it means "have a passing interest in the wellbeing of"
:iconzyl5:
ZYL5 Apr 24, 2008  Hobbyist General Artist
Can we disown them as genuine human beings already? I feel . . . defiled sharing the same race as these. :|
MarieChan Apr 24, 2008
Indeed :C
:iconmngamojemo:
Earth Day is part of the environmental/green movement which ultimately is a worship of nature. Christians should have nothing to do with this. That is not to say we should not try to be good stewards, but the environmental movement is ultimately anti-christ.

Wow. Just. Ugh. Out of touch with reality, much?
Add a Comment: