Closed to new replies
February 24, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

photographers

:iconokaminojo:
okaminojo Feb 24, 2013  Student Photographer
I always wanted to ask this, photographers what inspired you to well for the lack of a better work be a photographer? A photojournalist to hobbyists

Im 14 and wanted to become a photographer for about 5 years when my dad let me first use his Nikon D300 and I now proudly use for almost every photo I take, I guess it was because I love to see that special moment that lasted for seconds forever and never forget it

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconjordan-roberts:
Jordan-Roberts Mar 4, 2013  Professional Photographer
Nothing really, I just picked up a camera once and it felt like I picked up the holy grail. I wasn't even into nature at the time. Let's just say my life made a 180.
:icongeorgewjohnson:
georgewjohnson Feb 26, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
It's in my genes! My great-great grandfather worked for Francis Frith back in the 19th century and as I grew up there was always a camera being waved about in our family. I like the idea that I'm doing something, hopefully at the same level although not as a pro, that one of my ancestors once did. If you believe in all that after-life stuff, maybe he's looking down and hopefully approves of my stuff! LOL!

I must admit, I do like Gary Wingrand's statement, "I take photographs to see what the world looks like photographed.". In this media obsessed age where image is everything, there's something humbling about working with a difficult, silent, 2D medium and still being able to make people go "WOW!" once in a while.
:iconmichaelrowlandson:
MichaelRowlandson Feb 25, 2013  Professional Photographer
nature here also, Its the only most fulfilling thing that is down to earth for me. I get to overwhelmed in cities and often find myself seeking adventure in the wilderness. Its my passion and I find 90% of the population has lost its touch with whats out in the world. I like to show that in my work there are moments everyday that are overlooked.
:iconphotomark:
photomark Feb 24, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
To be honest I dont remember starting that well as I was given my first camera at age 5 and have been taking photo's ever since and that was 45 years ago. With the exception of being a pro wedding photographer in the 90s I have never had any ambition to be a working pro or to get any sort of education in photography.

I have a passion for anything visual and as an Industrial Designer I have to be able to visualize and convey that to other people with many kinds of media including photography , hand drawing, computer graphics ( CAD , Solidworks ) and even model making
:iconkingstephenarthur:
KingStephenArthur Feb 24, 2013  Student Photographer
I photograph nature because I'd be out in nature anyways. My passion for photography stemmed for my passion of nature. Now I have an equal passion for both.
Add a Comment: