February 7, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

Is marriage retarded?

:iconmihaihen:
Mihaihen Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2013
Why do people even do it?!?
Is it all for the woman, so she is "covered" if the male finds a younger and\or better bitch?
Is it for the male, cause he is so beta he knows no other women will give him some, and he decides to force a woman by "contract of marriage" to always "love" him?
Is it because because they plan to have kids, and they expect to get bored of each other, and they hope marriage will be a chosen forced solution to stay together?
Is it peer pressure? You got to do it since every "normal" person does it as said age?

~Is it because they genuinely care and adore each other? Fuck no my fellow deviants, when two people care about one one another, when their passions run high, when their significant other is involved,they require no "approval" from peers, they require no ulterior motives to be together and sure as Khornes wrath they need no recognition from a corrupt government who does not care about them!
~If some one meets a person they sincerely care about. Should they not keep the relationship pure?!? Not dirty it, not drag it true the mud with common practices?
Should their relationship not be unique? If you shit on it by dipping it true common practices, then you have nothing special. You're in a "relationship", like you see on tv, like your friend has. You have nothing special, you are just another asshole that is not capable of higher, gentler, unique emotions and acts. No, you are only capable of doing what every one else is doing and has done for Khorne knows how long.

Devious Comments

:iconneurotype:
neurotype Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
:lock: Duplicate of [link] - in the future, please ask a moderator to move the thread for you in #help :)
:icondelahkel:
Delahkel Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2013  Student Photographer
Cool story, bro.
:iconshininginthedarkness:
shininginthedarkness Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2013
ROFL

Also, this is a list of rhetorical questions and I'd suggest that it doesn't belong on the forums at all.
Could some one plz delete this?
Fuck! I wanted to post this in Phi and Rel ;_;
How the fuck did i even get here?!? ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
:iconsophiegreenly:
SophieGreenly Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Ask an admin to move it.
I already posted it again in P and R i just need it del here and stuff :\
:iconsophiegreenly:
SophieGreenly Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Then write to an admin about closing this one.
Add a Comment: