Details

Closed to new replies
February 1, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 57
:iconfallisphoto:
FallisPhoto Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013
Anathemas are unforgivable sins, like these: [link] [link] [link] [link] [link] [link] I just know I'm going to have nightmares about this.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconjackmolotov3:
JackMolotov3 Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
its a bizarre macabre sort of horror movie for photography equipment.
FallisPhoto Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2013
Thank god they are not videos! I don't think I could stand to watch the guys actually sticking drills and power saws into these cameras. I have enough problems with guys who don't know what they are doing and who are trying to FIX them. Check this out, if you haven't already: [link]
:iconcat-man-dancing:
Cat-man-dancing Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2013
I'll have to go with "It's yours, do what you want with it."
And I love, and still use, classic film cameras, as well as the more modern ones.
I've had people tell me that I shouldn't be "allowed" to drive a hearse.
Disrespectful to the dead.
Poor mileage/global warming!!!!!!!!!!!!
My response has always been "Then buy it from me, and you will have the authority to decide how it is used."
If you take away one man's freedom to use his property as he sees fit, you sacrifice your own.
And it doesn't bother me to see someone burn the US flag. I will, however, pity them, for they can never understand that they can not destroy what it stands for so easily.
:iconjackmolotov3:
JackMolotov3 Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
they are dismembering cameras. the horror.
Driving a hearse is not at all the same thing as destroying something just for fun or to elicit an outrage factor. In fact, you are probably preserving an old car that would otherwise be junked.
True, but the principle is the same, that of someone attempting to use their desires and/or beliefs to dictate how another will use his own property.
No, it is not. I have never once said that they don't have the right to do what they did. In fact, I have said that they do, repeatedly. The one being opressive of other people's rights is you. I have the right to express my opinion and you are apparently telling me that I don't.
"you are apparently telling me that I don't."
No. I am not. Not even "Apparently".
You can say whatever you want.
But when you deliberately misconstrue something that I have said and then are offended by your own misinterpretation of what I actually said, well, that is not my problem.
Sarcasm, aggressive responses, and deliberate misinterpretation of what people say seem to be your style. That will not be my problem, either.
G'bye.
FallisPhoto Featured By Owner Feb 14, 2013

"True, but the principle is the same, that of someone attempting to use their desires and/or beliefs to dictate how another will use his own property."

Tell me how else I am supposed to interpret this. It seems to me to be pretty plain. By expressing my beliefs, you apparently believe that I am somehow attempting to dictate how other people can use their own property; that is my interpretation of what you said, and it flatly contradicts what I have said several times earlier. I believe that is a very obvious interpretation. What's more, I think it is fairly obvious that you are the one who is deliberately misconstruing things.

:iconlauraperezcerrato:
lauraperezcerrato Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
I own that lens mug and, for your tranquility, it was not glass before. It is an actual steel cup with some rubber outside pretending to be beautiful glass.

The bulb on the camera got me ready for murder.
Add a Comment: