Details

Closed to new replies
January 22, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 19

magazines that can feature your works

:iconmaybe-paper-hearts:
I would like to ask more experienced deviants if you could suggest some magazines/webistes/whatever that feature works.
I mean of course not very professional works and not paid (if it's paid, it's cool but I don't need it YET, I just want to be featured). I know only one: zeum magazine but they seem me quiet professional.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsvenler:
Svenler Jan 24, 2013  Professional Photographer
Build a list of magazines to submit to (almost all magazines have submission guidelines on their websites). Shoot editorials. Submit. Get to know the editors through submissions. Submit more. Shoot more editorials. Submit more.
:iconfallisphoto:
Buy the 2013 copy of "Photographer's Market." It has submission critieria for thousands of different magazines and book publishers, ranging from pro markets to amateur to small press.
:iconmichaelrowlandson:
MichaelRowlandson Jan 24, 2013  Professional Photographer
Awesome book, I just got it actually. It has helped me get unpaid publications for can geographic as well as nat geographic so far. Very useful tool.
If you plan to do illustrave photography (books and magazines) this, or something like it, is a must have.
yepp its my bible :D
thank you very much. It sounds interesting! but it's to expensive for me.
So I hoped to get some free tips from other photographers. But thanks all in all.
You can get last years edition at a tiny fraction of that. Most of the markets listed in it will still be good: [link]
get that book its godly.
maybe can my boyfriend buy it for me :D I'll ask him.
Add a Comment: