Closed to new replies
January 10, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

Selling prints?

:iconschutzhund-chick94:
Schutzhund-Chick94 Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I am interested in selling prints of my photos, except for any wolf photos, to have money for college lunches and any extra fees. I do not know where the best place would be to start. I want a decent profit percentage (which is not the case on deviantart). Any suggestions?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondeliquesce-flux:
Deliquesce-Flux Jan 10, 2013  Professional Photographer
I use Instaproofs, and have been very happy with it thus far. Free, no set up fees or anything. Instaproofs does take %15 of the product cost, but to be honest, it isn't much if you consider the fact that the service is free, they deal with all of the credit cards and payments, as well as refunds, and the process is very simple. You get paid every two weeks and the money can be deposited right into your bank account, Paypal account, or via check in the mail. It's not a print lab, it is just a storefront, you will have to fulfill the orders yourself. They do offer a print lab that fulfills your orders for an extra fee, but I don't personally find it worth it. Better to create the prints yourself or use a print lab of your choice! :)
:iconchrono-7:
Chrono-7 Jan 11, 2013  Student Photographer
How much would the print lab option be approx?
:icondeliquesce-flux:
Deliquesce-Flux Jan 11, 2013  Professional Photographer
Add a Comment: