Details

Closed to new replies
January 4, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 106

Project 365 - Anyone Participating?

:iconjatomlinson:
Is anyone participating in project 365 this year? I thought we could post our daily 365 photos here. Anyone interested? If so use thumb codes only.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconpandagirl1029:
Pandagirl1029 Jan 26, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Not really a 365 photo but I thought I'd share anyways,
:iconellerochelle:
I'm doing mine through Instagram. I started doing one on FB last year but I gave up because it was getting too complicated to move the pics to the right folder. Instagram is much easier so that's what I'm doing this year :D
Awesome. I don't have any issues with FB but I'm also posting a few of my 365 photos in my gallery here.
:iconellerochelle:
My problem was that I took most of the pictures on my phone so they would upload to the Mobile Photos album and I'd have to move them to my 365 album and I would often forget to take one too. I just gave up but hopefully I'll keep on it this time :)
:icongerald-bostock:
Gerald-Bostock Jan 25, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
im almost done with my year, didn't even know anyone else was doing this, ill miss it when Feb 20 arrives
You can always start over :)
:icongerald-bostock:
Gerald-Bostock Jan 26, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
i think I'll do it for a 1000 days, good number. i must say its not easy some days i just don't feel like messing with it, yet its those days when i do a really good photo (subjective)
:iconericad218:
EricaD218 Jan 21, 2013  Student Photographer
Where can I obtain the list of these?
I've been looking for something like this, but honestly, I think I would choose one to do once a week or once a month.
:icondaydreame:
daydreame Jan 21, 2013   Photographer
I gave it a go last year but failed just after the halfway point. To do something like this ist's good to have the time to actually set up photos or go out with a plan. A few people I know are doing it this year and it seems that most of the time they are just churning out photos for the sake of completing the 365 without much thought or consideration going into their images. That was the problem I had. It might be good for motivation but it's not worth it if you're just going to produce shody images that aren't up to your normal standards.

I'm going for the much simpler 52 photos :) It gives me time to think about what I want from that week and most of the photos will hopefully be a plus for my porfolio because they'll be worth taking.
:iconmunkii-girl:
Munkii-Girl Jan 19, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
I'm doing one. Some of the photos I'm churning are bad, but I like being forced to take a picture every day. It's only 20 days in and I'm already taking self portraits - I hate taking photos of myself! I like how it's pushing me outside my comfort zone. So even though some of the pictures are absolute crap, I feel I'll be a better photographer in the end. Also, the failed photos often give me ideas of photos I wanna take when I'm better at it, or have a model, etc.
Add a Comment: