Closed to new replies
December 30, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 38

Any women wanna trade some pics?

:icondarkvalherugod:
DarkValheruGod Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Bored, dont know if this is the right thread to post it under.

Looking for Fanart or artsy/erotic photos of gorgeous female cosplay and photo models.

Offering points or premium membership months in exchange.

Also offering to trade some pics of myself, in exchange for some of you.

Send me a note if your interested ^_^

Devious Comments

:icondeshrubber:
deshrubber Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
This is more suited to you journal. :)

:lock:
:iconyrke:
Yrke Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Student
Not that this is creepy at all or anything.
:icontacosteev:
tacosteev Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist
Not at all, seems like a totally legit request ;)
:iconlaciemelhart:
LacieMelhart Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Professional Photographer
Here is a link to a website that will help you find what you're looking for: [link]
But seriously, what the hell possesses someone to come on a forum where people are talking about cameras and photography and deciding to make a post so you can find something to rub off on? Let alone basically soliciting it. There's craigslist for that and a jobs section. No photographer in their right mind is going to sell you someones photos!
:iconfallisphoto:
FallisPhoto Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012
Read it again. He isn't offering to buy them. He wants to trade photos of himself for them. Then look in his gallery. This is pathetic.
"Offering points or premium membership months in exchange." I consider that soliciting. I didn't know people like this existed on DA. Since when did this website become a perv service? I get the fetish portraits, the artistic nudes - but not "oh let me take a pic of myself in the mirror with my phone so I can find fap material". THE RAGE IS STRONG IN ME OVER THIS.
FallisPhoto Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013
He seriously reminds me of the perv we roasted last year. At least that guy had the guts to take it and ask what he was doing wrong though. This guy has a bunch of guys telling him that he is doing something wrong, NOBODY gives him a positive responce, but he insists that we are the ones who are wrong (it is blatantly obvious that he is), and when someone calls him on it, he says something nasty about them and blocks them. Personally, I think he is a predator and a coward and I don't think much of his photography either. I think he's the kind of person who can make you feel like you need a shower after five minutes of conversation.
LacieMelhart Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Professional Photographer
I would use the term photography very loosely with this one. It must be some ego rush for him otherwise I can't make sense of it. He is a perfect example of why I despise "men" in my generation.
FallisPhoto Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013
Well, his poorly composed, improperly exposed, crappy snapshots of nothing in particular then.
Add a Comment: