Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 30, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 51

Anyone hate editing particular subjects?

:iconlaciemelhart:
LacieMelhart Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Professional Photographer
I'm having a hard time finishing this shoot I did a couple of weeks ago.. I'm almost finished but it's so hard to push through! I find this only happens when it's a 'people' shoot. Pets, horse shows, concerts? Those are all up in 2-3 days regardless of photo count. I will sit at the computer for hours on end editing the projects I love. People portraits are just so tedious to me; like watching paint dry.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconlive-inthemoment:
Live-InTheMoment Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Student Photographer
I'm not a fan of editing people, unless its a shot of me, since I already know what I want. Anyone else, is just a sheer nightmare to me. =/
:iconlaciemelhart:
LacieMelhart Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Professional Photographer
Yesss. I've never had anyone get mad over it but for some reason it still makes me paranoid to do it.
:iconravyns-photography:
Ravyns-Photography Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Professional Photographer
I hate editing events. Seriously. I love going to events and shooting the goings-on (I predominantly shoot runways), but the after process /kills/ me. :lol: I don't mind it if the fashion show is well lit, and the lighting is done well, but most of the time here I struggle because it's so dark!
:iconposeidonsimons:
poseidonsimons Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013
not subject but i find it hair-ripping when I have dust on my lens or sensor. And especially if the dust specks are on top of power lines
AGH
things are wosre considering that in cyprus I CAN'T FIND ANY PROFESSIONAL WHO CLEANS CAMERA CENSORS!!!
:iconfallisphoto:
FallisPhoto Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013
Have you tried any of the DIY kits for cleaning sensors?
poseidonsimons Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
I am honestly afraid to try
FallisPhoto Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
It isn't that hard. Just don't scrub and be sure to get any grit off before you rub anything.
poseidonsimons Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013
scrub? I thought we aren't supposed to touch the sensor?
FallisPhoto Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013
You use a pec pad to clean the sensor. They are very soft. Use minimal pressure and let the solvent do the work, don't scrub at it.
FallisPhoto Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013
I don't understand. Are you complaining that the dust specks are ruining your photos of power lines? Most of us are trying like hell not to get any power lines in our photos.
Add a Comment: