Closed to new replies
December 25, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

Client has all of my wats.

:iconlaciemelhart:
LacieMelhart Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Professional Photographer
I get a frantic phonecall a little over a week ago. This woman needs photos done as her friend-of-the-family photographer canceled on her last minute. Not a big deal I have plenty of time I agree to it. I go to her house, less than 20 minutes away (that's a RARE thing) and do the shoot. She's in a time crunch and she needs the photos and prints before christmas. Not a big deal! I normally don't handle prints - the main reason I looooove zenfolio! But I have a good printer and photo paper on hand and I tell her it's not a problem I can print out the photo(s) she needs. I had the photos up the next morning, tell her they're ready and ask her which ones she wants printed. She tells me she loves them.
Ok.
Get in touch with her again to see which photos she wants. No answer. Again I try to figure out which ones she wants printed... No answer. I message her third time and nothing. So today I took the extra $25 she gave me and put it as a Gift Certificate code on ZenFolio... I message her telling her this and I also ask for her address so I can send her the CD she paid for.

She seems really pleased with the gift certificate but doesn't give me her address.

So I have her money, I've tried several times before Christmas hit to give her what she paid for but I just don't know what to do. I offered to drive and meet her somewhere to give her the CD for crying out loud.. Just.. AGGGHH there's so much emphasis on "I need it by this date!" so I put all my other edits on the back burner because they're not being used as Christmas gifts. I haven't experienced this yet. People usually order them as soon as they're up. Does this happen often? I feel bad about it but I think I've done all I can do to provide her good service.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconxcetera:
Xcetera Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Professional Photographer
You haven't done anything wrong. It's annoying of her to have put out so much pressure, but you got the job done. If she's not making any effort to get her stuff, then that's her problem. You'll give it to her when she does.
:iconlaciemelhart:
LacieMelhart Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Professional Photographer
I just don't want her running around all over town making people think it's my fault that she couldn't get her stuff together. I'm probably just being paranoid but it irks me.
Add a Comment: