Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 15, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 1

Non-typical places to photograph in Curaçao?

:iconstevecaissie-stock:
SteveCaissie-stock Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Professional Photographer
I realize this might be a bit of a long shot, but I thought Id ask anyway. Im flying to Curaao for a week in January, and Id like to get off the beaten path and take some photos of parts of the island that dont get quite as much love (so no beach at sunset shots, no shots of Willemstad, etc.).

Ive heard they have a desert, so Id like to check that out, preferably early in the morning and/or late at night. Anybody have any suggestions on where else I could go? Even better, does anybody know of any tour operators or guides who might be able to take me to the interesting places?

Thanks.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmagenta-fantasies:
Magenta-Fantasies Featured By Owner Dec 15, 2012  Professional General Artist
I've never been to Curacao (heck, I don't even know where that is, some place in South America) but if it's like any place else, you'll stumble across interesting and unique things over your vacation without too much effort. I went to Paris and a few other major cities in France a couple years ago, and I didn't even have to try to find unique things to photograph; I just encountered them as I travelled. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Add a Comment: