Statistics

Replies: 6

How could I edit my photos to this colour scheme/style

:iconelyxian:
elyxian Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
[link]

[link]

Do you have any links to any tutorials?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconraining-insanity:
Raining-Insanity Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
I would usually get this by adding a gradient layer (red/yellow/blue or blue/orange or purple/red/blue) and tweaking it (usually setting the blending to overlay and playing with opacity) and finish it off with brightness/contrast layer.
:iconsonnyslevins:
sonnyslevins Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012
FREE EDIT FOR your photo
klubphoto.wordpress.com
:iconjonniedee:
jonniedee Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
There are tons of great Photoshop and Lightroom presets here on dA. Just do a search, and I bet you will find one close to what you are looking for.
:iconstevecaissie-stock:
SteveCaissie-stock Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Professional Photographer
For that first photo, you can achieve a look like that in Photoshop with one to two adjustment layers. The first one (if required) should be a Brightness/Contras adjustment to crush the blacks. The second one should be a Color Balance adjustment with values in the neighbourhood of the following:

shadows: 0/0/+20
midtones: 0/-4/+4
highlights: -5/0/+3

For the second one, I’d leave the midtones and highlights alone and just tweak the colour balance of the shadows.
:iconelyxian:
elyxian Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
Thank you!
:iconstevecaissie-stock:
SteveCaissie-stock Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Professional Photographer
Your results will, of course, vary depending on the source image, but if you play around with the Color Balance adjustment layer, you should be able to get the look you’re after eventually.
Add a Comment: