Closed to new replies
December 7, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 12

So I'm New

:iconmadkatter901:
madkatter901 Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
I'm new to the site but no stranger to photography.

As of now I am currently using a Canon 20D.

I plan to buy a new camera before the holiday and I thought the Forum is a perfect place to get opinions. I value all.

Suggestions?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconappliancerepairm:
appliancerepairm Featured By Owner Dec 15, 2012
i want to use a camera for official photo shoot of a company [link] , any suggestion or any latest model of camera please let me know...
:iconmikethelgnd:
MikeTheLGND Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Student Digital Artist
get the pentax k-5 :) i want that camera myself
:iconjordancyork:
JordanCYork Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
I currently use a Canon Rebel T2i. It's great for an entry level DSLR, but it has its limitations in comparison to full sensor DSLR's. I would upgrade but I don't have the money at the time. As much as I'd like to get a new camera, I just try to remember that it's not the camera that takes the photos, it's me. I can still produce great photos with a cheaper camera, and I may as well continue to do so until I can afford to upgrade.
:iconastrikos:
Astrikos Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012   General Artist
Welcome to dA!

Try a new lens instead of a while new camera! :la:
:iconxcetera:
Xcetera Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Professional Photographer
Yeah, sorry, but needing a change doesn't sound like a good reason to buy a new camera. You should find out why you're unsatisfied and work on correcting that. Like *Fuzzypiggy said, if you don't, then a week after you get over the dazzle of your new camera you'll be right back here with the same issue.
:iconskankinmike:
SkankinMike Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012
Yeah but spending money is gooooooood :D
:iconxcetera:
Xcetera Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Professional Photographer
:lol:
:icongeorgewjohnson:
georgewjohnson Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
To back up ManualFocusPhoto, you need to identify what's wrong with the camera you have. Don't take it the wrong way but until you can do that, simply getting a new camera means you will be back here in a X number of weeks time with the same thoughts, "My photos aren't as good as I'd like, what's wrong with my camera I think I need a new XYZ to fix it?".
:iconyouknowuarebeautiful:
YouKnowUAreBeautiful Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
change is really good
:icondelahkel:
Delahkel Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Student Photographer
First, welcome to dA.

Second, why are you planning on getting a new camera? how is your camera restricting you? is there a specific feature you want that your camera can't deliver, or are you just wanting something newer just for the sake of change?
Add a Comment: