Closed to new replies
November 25, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

digital camera/video camera

:iconpuppy-dangerous:
puppy-dangerous Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Professional Artisan Crafter
We're in the market for a new camera(s) for the studio and I'm looking for some input. Any suggestions would be helpful.

I'd rather have something that will do both still pictures and the kind of video I want, but if we have to get two devices that's fine.

Preferred price range is under $300 (for still+ video or video only camera.)

For still pictures, we just need stuff for basic studio and product shots. Pretty much the same thing you'd find in a coolpix or something. High speed photos are preferred. Just your basic photo stuff.

For video, the main concerns are:

Battery/memory life- none of this 20 minute crap, I want to be able to take at minimum a couple hours of video at a time.

ZOOM DURING VIDEO- this is a BIG one. I HAVE to have this. Which is why I've resigned myself to the possibility of getting two devices.

Durability- it's going to be used in the glass studio, which is very, VERY dusty. It needs to be able to handle a little dirt without breaking down.

Records to card/etc for computer- just thought I'd throw that in. Not looking for something I'm going to have to convert to get online.

Things I'd like to have:

USB charge/upload
Wall plug

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: