Closed to new replies
November 28, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

Polaroid Z2300?

:iconkarobeans:
KaroBeans Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012
I noticed this recently and well.. i found it kinda too good to be true. The film packs come in 100's and work out at about 16 cents a print... which seems kinda okay, but In the past I've noticed that polaroids aren't that great in terms of the cost to run really, especially since the film was always expensive.

I've always wanted a instant print camera, for scrapbooking and such but the cost has always been a problem in the long term.

So I'm wondering, is this particular model ([link]) worth the money? Is there other similar cameras available? Should i even bother buying a polaroid/instant print camera at all? I'm a student so i really want to make sure im not wasting my money on a novelty.

Thanks!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconnonotmuch:
nonotmuch Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012   Photographer
If you're going to be using the prints for scrapbooking and are trying to keep things economical, I would honestly just use a digital camera and get digital prints made at one of those photo kiosks you see in drug stores. Besides the increased control and quality, a 4x6 digital print at many of those kiosks are as little as 8. Also, given how Polaroid has been terrible about supporting their product lines since they were bought out in 2009 (anyone remember those Zink printers that came out a few years ago?), this will mean that should support be dropped you won't be stuck with a useless camera/printer you paid too much money for.
:iconkarobeans:
KaroBeans Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012
Thanks for the advice :)
Add a Comment: