Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 21, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

How to get rid of a time/date stamp on a photograph? (in SAI, preferably?)

:iconmeraliia:
Meraliia Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I did a shoot with one of my best friends a little over a year ago.
If you could please look at the link, can someone give me a good idea of how to get rid of the stamp while causing the least necessary damage to the rest of the picture? I would also like ideas on how I could reconstruct the background after I'm able to get rid of it.

Please keep in mind I only have SAI on my computer, so however you are able to give me advice, please just keep that in mind. I do not have Photoshop or anything ;_;

[link]

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconjatomlinson:
Here. Freebie: [link] By the way, I do 5 of these for a dollar if you have more of them you'd like fixed. I have Photoshop. Clone stamp works miracles on small areas like that.

By the way, since you don't have Photoshop, maybe you'd be interested in winning a Wacom Bamboo Drawing Tablet that comes with Photoshop PSE 7? It's not CS but it has most of the functionality of it sans pen tool. You can enter on my blog here: [link]
Meraliia Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Thank you so much for that !
<3_<3
:iconjatomlinson:
You're welcome! Only took a few moments.
:iconrcooper102:
I imagine any tool designed for removing watermarks would also work for this. It looks pretty simple. [link]
Meraliia Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Thank you for the link! I know it will come in handy on many occasions :O
Add a Comment: