Closed to new replies
December 28, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

Adopt a Writer... Gone?

:iconthelanyi:
thelanyi Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
So... I'm relatively new to DA and only just found the Adopt a Writer club. I got all excited about it, applied to join, wrote up my profile as both an adopter and an adoptee... and then noticed that the last real activity in that group was April of this year.

Is it dead?
If so, is there somewhere/something else which provides a similar service?
If it's dead and there's nothing else that does this... anyone want to be my mentor/be mentored by me?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconpepperlandgoesblue:
Pepperlandgoesblue Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012
I've just set up this account for literature (I have another too) so would like to give/receive some feedback myself! I'm yet to post anything on this account yet, but I'm getting round to it. We could both give each other feedback, if you wanted :)
:icondorianharper:
DorianHarper Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Professional Writer
:ohnoes:

I haven't been as active lately as I had been the last few months since I was moving to the US from London and finishing my last bit of university, but I'm shocked to hear that! Hopefully they'll be bringing it back up soon.

In any case, I would be more than happy to adopt/be an adoptee with you if you'd like! I'm always looking for people to work with for critiques and to offer critiques!
thelanyi Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Thanks for all the critiques! I haven't had time to look at them properly yet but it was awesome to log on and see all your comments in my inbox :)
I hope they bring back it up soon too - it was a really cool idea. I could have learned so much from it.
When I have more time I'm gonna gallery-stalk you and read some of your work.
:icondorianharper:
DorianHarper Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Professional Writer
Anytime! You didn't have that much posted yet, so I figured I'd leave you some feedback :aww:
:iconthe-funkiest-penguin:
The-Funkiest-Penguin Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I could offer you my services... If you want:D
thelanyi Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
:D thanks I think we'll gain more from a mutually-beneficial friendship where both of us give feedback on each other's work, though. This post was looking for new people to help me really - I don't know very many people on DA yet :/
:iconthe-funkiest-penguin:
The-Funkiest-Penguin Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Sooo, you want me to introduce you to some people? Or will you find your own way?
Add a Comment: