Closed to new replies
December 18, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

we'll look at each other and pretend it's love

:iconforeveranonymously:
foreveranonymously Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
he mutters curse words and she pretends not to hear until he does it enough to the point where she’d look awfully stupid to not hear. i sit in the shower with the heat turned all the way up so it clouds my thoughts about the muttered curse words and i just want to cry but i can’t. all i can do is apologize for blocking it out, and im bleeding apologies. they start out as a pianissimo, because i can’t be entirely sure what they’re for but they soon become a crescendo of words, tumbling out of my mouth as if i was pouring gallons and gallons of diluted replies down a waterfall of silly hand motions. but then i soon shut my mouth and the words stop tumbling and the hand motions slow their pace to a stop and i realize that apologizing isn’t going to change anything. i retreat back to the shower and let the steam encase my brain and i try not to think about her being hurt by those muttered curse words.

i just want your opinions, negative or positive; any feedback is welcome! (also, i know there isn't much proper capitalization, formatting, or punctuation, i was in a rush, so please don't make any rude comments about it)

Devious Comments

:iconneurotype:
neurotype Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:lock: Post a link to your submitted work in the monthly critique sticky or the Thumbshare forum. Lit forum posting guidelines: [link]
:iconkyteglory:
KyteGlory Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2012
Can I make rude comments about your inability to read posting guidelines?
Add a Comment: