Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 13, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 18

I have the plot idea, need help with writing the rest.. maybe co-write it..

:iconcrochetamommy:
crochetamommy Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
ok.. i dont know if this is the right place for this, first time posting on the forums.. but.. i have a few plot ideas.. i would love to write.. but when i try to start.. its a jumble of words.. wanting to know if anyone would like to help write a short story with me... it will contain yaoi..(boy love) we can turn it into fanfiction, or use original characters, (dont have any.. but have been thinking of it..) it can be written without yaoi.. but.. thats what i had in mind for the plot.. but, could be changed..

anyone interested? i have short attention span, especially on writing, but hoping to change that and start getting back into it... just would like some friendly help and input! :)

~hazel~crochetamommy

Devious Comments

:iconneurotype:
neurotype Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:lock: OP request, here's a link to the Projects forum: [link]
:iconraspil:
raspil Dec 13, 2012   Writer
how often do you read? knowing what words look like in sentences helps you know how to write them. that seems really obvious, but if you are creating a "jumble of words", i feel compelled to tell you to read more before you start writing. it will save you a lot of time and aggravation.

in the mean time, write your ideas down and save them for when you have a better grasp of knowing what you're doing.
i read everything i can get my hands on.. online and in print... i just write on and on.. thinking it sounds good but when i go back and read it.. it just doesnt flow.. i guess i just need to write more.. thank you for your advice and suggestion, i will try to do both.. more reading and just writing the ideas down..

~hazel
:iconraspil:
raspil Dec 13, 2012   Writer
k
:iconneurotype:
neurotype Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Since it's already been said eloquently, [link]
thank you.
:iconnomad55:
Nomad55 Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I wish I could help you out but I'm not much or a writer and yaoi isn't something that I know a whole lot about lol. I hope you can find someone to help
aww. thanks.. now im thinking it was a bad idea to ask for help.. some rude people out there.. so.. i guess i'll focus on my other hobbies, and just wont worry about it.. i guess...

~hazel
:iconnomad55:
Nomad55 Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Yeah there are a lot of rude people especially on here :(. Well maybe you will find someone so don;t give up hope :D
well, i thought it would be fun, heard of others writing together, and thought i would help me get more into it again.. so, may just give up having anyone do it with me.. and just try again by myself.

~hazel
Add a Comment: