Closed to new replies
December 11, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 34

Advice what i can do with this idea

:iconunitedsymbol:
UnitedSymbol Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012   Writer
They chase us. Evey last one of us. 1000. 1000 we began with in 1816. Now we are left with fifty. They have this list, created by this evil New Orleans witch that grows every time we try to feed or turn someone. It has our location. It has out where abouts. It is impossible to live with them chasing us. We can not enjoy our immortality with them chasing us. Some of us even call them immortal. But they really are not. Were tired of running. Were tired of the stress. Were dying. Ever so quickly. We are the last 50 in the world. Once they rip the guts out of all of us. We are finished. Done for.

Extinct.

We will Fight. We will die. We will survive.

Thats the descreption on my Wattpad
how do you like what could i do with it??????

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconfutilitarian:
futilitarian Featured By Owner Dec 16, 2012   Writer
You could i dunno have it printed on lavatory paper?
:iconsaraalaska:
SaraAlaska Featured By Owner Dec 16, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I don't know seems okay but if you're using that as a description alone no. Just no sorry but that's the sort of thing you put on top, and then space and then explain like who the person is, what has happened. Also it sounds like something that would began in the prologue like you said when their running in the blizzard.

Although you said you want the readers to read it to find out what they are, warn you now don't go to long leaving that as a mystery because they'll lose interest and want understand.

Like people said the New Orlean witch thing is very common but to be honest a lot of the things were books take place are. And there is reason for that because of the back story of the city and people its only logical that a witch is from New Orleans and not somewhere in Montana. But maybe she's from New Orleans but doesn't live there at the moment? Maybe she lives in a smaller more unknown city outside of it?

Also you said you're a wattpad writer and I wanna hug you now because I think you're the only wattpad writer I've known of that I've seen of these forums and I must ask for your wattpad username, I'll fan you. :) Because I'd like to read the story when you're writing it and I'll do the feedback thing-ing lol I write on Wattpad although not very known at all. Not at all. O_O

Good luck! :)
UnitedSymbol Featured By Owner Dec 16, 2012   Writer
oh the witch lives in Romania hahaha1 Oh sure it's JadenSherriff hahaha i tried to make it as diffrent as possible actually i am actually almost fineshed with the first chapter! :D thank you so much! I am not known that much either but i still post!
Ooooh okay, by reading everything it looked like she was from New Orleans, Romania sounds cool though although I haven't done much research on it, I think theres a lot of wereolf stories from there. I don't know. O_o

Thats cool! lol :) I just fanned you! ^-^ lol XD If anytime need anything and you're not sure about it don't be afraid to message me, I always reply back and happy to help people. lol ^-^
Yeah she is from New Orleans but lives in Romania in a castle with the Chasers.
Thats pretty interesting! lol
yeah that's going to be in first chapter after the vampires kill the people in the cave
:iconvglory:
vglory Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012
New Orleans witch = cliche. You don;t even hint as to who the endangered people are. So I can't say I am very intrigued.
UnitedSymbol Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012   Writer
she is white though so yeah lol
:iconvglory:
vglory Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012
Of course she is, that is part of the post Anne Rice New Orleans witch cliche.

But my main point was: who are these people? Chupacabras?
Add a Comment: