Closed to new replies
December 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

A little help with rewriting? Please?

:icontnaotc:
TNAotC Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Okay,so I don't ask for much, but I'm asking for this now.
Basically, I'm working on rewriting this long piece of mine that I've been working on for five years. Right now, I'm trying to change the style around and stuff (since the style of the original long piece doesn't really satisfy me). I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with the piece, but I really just want to edit it so I'm happy with it.

So I was wondering if anyone could just read the there different styles (about 3-4) paragraphs each and vote on which style sounds the best? You can leave a comment or a tally on the google docs document that I'm posting at the bottom of this post...or if you don't want to do that, then you can leave a comment here! It would just be super appreciated. I'll look at some of your writing too if you want (but not until after finals...because my life has almost no free time right now).

And if you do leave a comment, please be nice...these rewrites haven't necessarily been edited and most were written at like...12am.

So yeah...if you want to help a fellow writer out, then click the link here --> [link]

Devious Comments

:iconneurotype:
neurotype Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:lock: If you want to share your work, please post in the Thumbshare Forum or the Monthly Critique Thread. Lit Forum posting guidelines: [link] (includes links)
:iconmerrak:
merrak Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist
I'm having a really hard time reading your request. I can read your thread title - so going off of that, the best place to get help would probably be the critique thread (which is where people looking to be helpful will likely go).

If that's not what you were looking for - it'd be very helpful to all of us if you'd use a standard, readable font size.
:iconsomenavyseals:
SomeNavySEALs Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Someone might help if you stop using subscript.
Add a Comment: