December 1, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 124

Monthly Literature Critique Thread: December

:iconbeccalicious:
Beccalicious Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012   Writer
Posting Guidelines: Monthly Lit critique: December

Please note: This forum is refreshed as new on the first of every single month. The previous month will be locked and unstickied on the same day.

:bulletblue: This thread is for critique requests for literature deviations only. Please only post if you are interested in revising your writing and wish to receive honest critique
:bulletblue:If you would like critique, please post a comment with a direct link or thumb to your deviation.
:bulletblue: Please refrain from posting entire texts in comments.
:bulletblue: Please note, there are plenty of Groups that also offer critique as well as literature chat rooms.

:bulletorange: When giving critique, please remember to be constructive, not destructive.
:bulletorange: The following guides on critique may be of use to read:

Crit Ticks for critics
Critique
How to accept a critique
PE: Literature Critique Tips

Previous Month:
November

Not getting any critique?

You have to give to get on dA. Make the effort to respond to other requests on this thread and more people will be likely to respond to yours :)

Devious Comments

Beccalicious Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013   Writer
:lock:

new month!
:iconneutrastaff:
NeutraStaff Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013
Alright, I've never done this before so I hope this works. Anyways, I wrote a short story, here's the link: [link]

I hope someone can read it and tell me specifically what they think about the story at least. It's about me but it's science fiction. There's a bit of a back story to it that's revealed in it but...you'll see what I mean if you check it out. It's titled 'A gypsy story'.
Please note, we've switched to the january thread now, so you may want to repost there: [link]
Please note, we've switched to the january thread now, so you may want to repost there: [link]
:iconvon19:
von19 Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Student Writer
Add a Comment: