Closed to new replies
November 28, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Why would someone download Literature and is my stuff too crazy

:iconxxhamadehxx:
XxHAMADEHxX Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012
Ello Im new to this Deviant art stuff so I put one of my stories up. Its incredibly strange but no one has commented on it but someone appears to have downloaded it. (not sure why would anyone do that?)

Could somebody tell me why someone would download literature and could someone read it and tell me if i need to tone down the craziness.

[link]

Thanks =D

Devious Comments

:iconneurotype:
neurotype Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:lock: Not the place to ask for critique; the Lit forum posting guidelines [link] include links to the monthly crit thread and the Thumbshare forum.

If you'd like to start a separate discussion on why people download literature, you're welcome to.
:iconrovanna:
Rovanna Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012   Digital Artist
I don't understand the downloading either. :o Maybe they want to read it in Word or something so they can change the font? I've never done it myself.

(Just a heads-up, every man and his dog is going on about how 'crazy' they are on this site. ;P)
:icontheblackbullets:
TheBlackBullets Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
If you're beta testing for the new submit page, you can turn off the downloads for literature. :la:
:iconlovely-words:
Lovely-Words Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
If you're looking for critique, you should post this in the Critique Sticky at the top of the forum.
Add a Comment: