Closed to new replies
November 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

Check out my web series?

:iconfrebecca:
frebecca Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
I started a web series called The Game a few months back and updated it with four chapters on my website [link]

The first chapter has similarites to The Hunger Games, but was written before I even knew anything about it. Guess we just had similar ideas :3 Anyway, my idea is to hopefully keep the story updated every week with a new chapter, but I was wondering if I could get some weekly readers for the story?

I am thinking of offering some active reader incentives, such as art and story prizes, as well as maybe some point prizes. How will I know you're an active reader? Well, you can either comment on my page here on DA about the chapters, or you can go to the comments section in the Literature tab on my website and start a conversation. If I get some good conversation, I may add something similar to a forum. I would appreciate anything ranging from feedback, to critique, to even suggestions for new chapters and stories.

If I get a decent enough sized fanbase, I may hold contests as well as start a graphic novel for the story or do some short animations relating to the story. I have a lot of ideas for the story as well as my site, but I need you, the DA community, to help me get there. We can work together, and anyone can get in on this. Just comment below if you have any comments! Sorry if I made this a bit long, I tend to ramble when talking about something I enjoy :3

Devious Comments

:iconneurotype:
neurotype Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:lock: Doesn't start a discussion, so yes journal. FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?
:iconco-phantom:
Co-Phantom Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
This is better suited for your journal.
:iconfrebecca:
frebecca Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Okay, sorry about that
Add a Comment: