Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 83

How many (if any) of your characters would kill you for what you've put them through?

:iconexoticjackal:
ExoticJackal Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist
I'm pretty sure my shifter would, if she found out I was the one who caused her so much trouble. I killed her parents when she was five, killed her sister and last remaining blood relative, made her fall in love with someone she can't have, because she's forced to marry someone else, and she can never have children.
There's a war going in in all this as well.
I truly think she'd either torture me, murder me, or both.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconclockwisedream:
ClockwiseDream Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Well, so far I got one, 'cause I've written only one whole story, but I'm pretty sure that even those that don't have pages yet would definitely try to kill me without thinking twice about it, since most of them are killers, rebels or dark characters of some sort anyway xD
:iconvoaz-kzrhovb:
Voaz-Kzrhovb Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
My zombie OC Lucas for killing him in thenfirst place, and giving him a stalker who wants to kill him and dates the chick he loves
My prince for making him watch his wife and children slaughtered in front of him and losing his soul, leaving only one of his sons alive, likely never to see him again,
His wife, for being killed,

All of his kids for making them be killed,

His father for making his son suffer and fall in love with a mermaid I the first place, and his surviving son for doing all of the above basically

My Disney OC would probably punch me in the face for nearly killing him, but then hug me for marrying him off to the one he loved in the end, but then he would punch me again for giving him a bad childhood and little reputation.
:iconsimplebend:
SimpleBend Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist
Most of them. I think. Especially my MCs :'D. Funny thing is that I once had a dream like this. One of my protagonists found out I was the one to make his life miserable, and vowed to kill me. Good times, good times...
:iconsaraalaska:
SaraAlaska Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Nearly all of them.
Tam will kill me for framing her, making her half fey, and nearly die.
Lynn would kill me because of her curse
Prince Jason would kill me because of his years loathing for Tam that wasn't right.
Jacob would kill me for killing Ruth.
Ruth would kill me for nearly killing everyone in the books.
Isabella would torture be just because same with Damon but then he would kill me.
Pyry would hate me.
Sadie would want to kill me but wouldn't for making her seeing love as weakness and giving her so much responsiblity.
Jace would kill me for giving him compitition for Jennifer
Ethan would hate me for the same reason.
Jennifer would hate me.
James would just torture me.
yeah most of my favorites would.....
:iconvampirenyan:
VampireNyan Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
all of them. except 2 or 3... :)

time to wear some armour.... :lol:
:iconenuocale:
EnuoCale Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Also, I love all the people coming in to tell you that the question was not valid somehow, lol.
:iconenuocale:
EnuoCale Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Pretty much all of them except two. Or three depending on your point of view.
:iconalysataladay:
AlysaTaladay Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Most of them are not the type to kill over something like that, although I think they would hate me with the deepest possible loathing. ^_^;;
:iconexoticjackal:
ExoticJackal Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist
Yeah, some of my characters would just flat out hate me :lol: But this one, and two others have it in their nature to kill. And only one of the three wouldn't kill me. xD
:iconzurthuryx:
Zurthuryx Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
A lot of characters in our novel would want to kill me and my co-author, especially the six main ones. We put them through Hell and then put them through something worse. A big part of the Darkquisition series is an exercise in how many bad things we can throw at our characters and how fucked up we can make them. These things can be physical, emotional, spiritual, or psychological. We do this because it makes the series exciting, interesting, unsettling, and memorable.
Add a Comment: