Closed to new replies
November 23, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 16

Superhero bio

:iconjosehnsn:
josehnsn Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012
I need the key components of a bio on a superhero? Please reply.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondomnuwyrda:
DomnuWyrda Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
A superhero bio is no different from any character creation process. If you haven't any previous experience in character creation, however, I believe there are plenty old forum posts that cover the subject.
:iconvglory:
vglory Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012
Why would the superhero need a bio?

And if he had one it should cover whatever is important to people in that world.
:iconmatthewmatters:
MatthewMatters Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Professional General Artist
You should keep it gritty. Your superhero needs to be like a real human for the book or story to be the slightest bit interesting: He has to have real emotions and real issues, Watchmen style.

I'm not sure if a supervillain would be a good idea, but it could be very amusing. You need to choose whether he struggles with fighting a supervillain or the media.
:iconbeccalicious:
Beccalicious Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012   Writer
Kid with no hope to win girl gets bit by bug.

Oh and never wear a cape.
:iconraspil:
raspil Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012   Writer
google something.
:iconhurricaneclaw:
Hurricaneclaw Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'm replying.

There you go.
:iconjosehnsn:
josehnsn Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012
thank you for my daily dose of sarcasm ;)
:iconhurricaneclaw:
Hurricaneclaw Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Anytime.
:iconmadoldhag:
MadOldHag Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
If you really want to make something like that, have a look at other people's character bios and see what kind of information goes in. While it's mostly done for drawn and roleplaying characters, I have seen it for story characters, too. In the latter case, be careful to provide just enough information to make people curious about your character, but don't tell every tiny little detail.
:iconlytrigian:
Lytrigian Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Unhappy childhood. Inculcated sense of injustice. Absurd pseudoscientific bestowal of powers. First instance of using them in the interests of justice. Costume design. Lesson that with great powers comes great responsibility.
Add a Comment: