Closed to new replies
November 18, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 39

The Story of Feels

:iconasimplemare:
ASimpleMare Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'm am going to write the saddest story to ever be written and it shall be called "The story of feels", but I will need your help. I need you guys to tell me sad scenarios that would really triggers your feels.
This should be interesting.

For me it would be loosing someone that you love, and that you will never be able to see them again, only to have nothing but memories.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconbeccajs:
BeccaJS Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012   Writer
Feels?
:iconsomenavyseals:
SomeNavySEALs Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Don't point out blatant mistakes, you might hurt their feels.
:iconmerrak:
merrak Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist
I sometimes stop by the gas station for some coffee on my way to work. Most of the time it's good (for the price) - but every now and then they have this really good blend with a bit of caramel and roasted hazelnut in it. It's not always there because I'm not one of the really early arrivals. But they had it one day last week! So I got a cup and waited until I got to work to start drinking it. It was really cold outside, so I was looking extra forward to drinking my hot caramel-hazelnut coffee.

Then I spilled it.
:iconmadoldhag:
MadOldHag Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Can there be a sadder thing than an empty pizza carton? The pizza is gone forever, the carton will be thrown away like it was worth nothing.
A bottle of adulterated milk. Time has taken its toll on it, so the milk is old and of no use anymore.
A TV set with which you only get the boring stuff and not your favorite channels. Now it's time to cry ...
:iconraspil:
raspil Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012   Writer
this is absurd.
:iconflamewolf33:
FlameWolf33 Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I think like.......: A good friend of yours is hanging out with ya for like the 148 time, but when she's about to tell you about her crush on you, the bad guy appears and (if this includes blood) stabs a knife on her. then she just say you're name dropping tears, and passes.....
:icontiganusi:
tiganusi Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Professional
  • a retarded man crying and telling a broken egg it will still be a chicken some day and that they will play together in the field when it gets better
  • when the toilet from an abandoned space station falls back to earth, lands upside-down on a child who was playing alone in the backyard, and smooshes them into the shape of half a hard-boiled egg and when they lift the toilet off of the child, two lips at the top of the bloody mound say, on their dying breath, "I love you, mommy."
  • an old bag lady, freezing to death in the snow on Christmas Eve, and the last thing she sees is a family in a nice warm diner getting beheaded by the Taliban
  • a little girl who is told by her own mother and father that she will never be pretty; they open the front door, and on the porch is a little white suitcase, with all of her things in it. they have this conversation across an empty breakfast table.
ASimpleMare Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Gold
:icontiganusi:
tiganusi Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Professional
What can I say: I'm pretty fucking awesome. :pringles:
:iconfyoot:
fyoot Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012   Writer
:icontrollfaceplz:
:iconladyander:
LadyAnder Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
This comes off rather superficial to me that your only purpose in this story is to be the saddest story ever. Maybe it is my whole thing of not understanding this desire to push emotions off on readers as a writer. Stories are more than just a series of events to evoke emotion to me. I honestly don't know what you are getting at with this.
It's for a joke my friend.
:iconvglory:
vglory Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012
If it's a joke this thread reads like trolling.
No because I will actually write the story, the story will be a joke.
You should say that in the original post. people could share really personal stories of tragedies in their lives and then find out you weren't serious later. Which would not be cool.
I thought the title would give it away, since its based on a meme and all.
Memes are not universal. So, no, I don't think it was obvious.
k
:iconladyander:
LadyAnder Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
^ This
:iconkristenjaa:
KristenJaa Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I can't wait to read it, but the "For me it would be loosing someone that you love, and that you will never be able to see them again, only to have nothing but memories." makes me wonder if you're alright. :(
:iconneurotype:
neurotype Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
If the author's only goal is tearjerking, I'm automatically going to detach from it. Do you have a story?
Yes I have a story >_>
What does >_> mean?
:iconshininginthedarkness:
>_>

It's a really uncomfortable bra. I hate underwire!
MADONNA
Just a face I guess.
That is depressing. :(
:iconel-and-noxi:
El-and-Noxi Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist
I don't understand O_o you already answered your own question. Would I said ''The saddest thing for me is when the toast falls on the floor with the buttered side down.'' could you make that the saddest story; good luck with that!
Write what makes you sad and it'll show in your words.
:icondamonwakes:
DamonWakes Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Student Writer
"Why?" he whispered. Then, "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? Why must my toast always fall butter side down?"
But the toast gave no reply. Its crusts had cracked against the floor, its buttered centre drowned in fluff. Where once it had been the savoury lord of the breakfast table--perfectly browned--it was a pitiful thing now, painful for all but the hardest hearts to look upon.
Slowly, mournfully, he cradled it in his hands as he depressed the pedal of the bin, flipping wide its plastic chasm. "Goodnight, sweet toast; and flights of soft boiled eggs sing thee to thy rest."
And then he drops the toast in the bin, and that really sad piano song starts to play. You know the one. Also, it rains.

The End.
El-and-Noxi Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist
:iconlaughterplz: thank you for this; good tragicomedy is always appreciated :D
:icondamonwakes:
DamonWakes Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Student Writer
:happycry: That thing you said about the toast really spoke to me.
"The saddest thing for me is when the toast falls on the floor with the buttered side down"

I can use that, makes my cry every time.
El-and-Noxi Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist
Murphy's law is a sad one. Good luck with it. Hope you publish it on dA because I would love to read it. :D
:iconcarusmm:
carusmm Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
There was ASimpleMare who couldn't spell losing, so she lost.
It's a typo, don't get to excited friend.
:iconalicexofxdarkland:
AliceXofXdarkland Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
loss, tragedy, betrayal and isolation are great basic themes for sadness. the thing that really breaks my heart is when it happens to children. kids don't have the same way of thinking as adults so they don't tend to really understand what's happening around them. the corruption of their innocence is a bit of a tear jerker when done well.
:iconrovanna:
Rovanna Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012   Digital Artist
Bit personal, dont you reckon, mate? ;P

What's this story about? Does it have a plot, or is it like a collection of scenes?
It will have a plot but all the scenes will take place. Everything goes.

(This story is mainly for humor actually)
:iconrovanna:
Rovanna Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012   Digital Artist
Well in that case, try the world crushing despair experienced when you think of a hilarious Facebook update, but your phone cannot connect to the internet.
Add a Comment: