Closed to new replies
November 18, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 39

The Story of Feels

:iconasimplemare:
ASimpleMare Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'm am going to write the saddest story to ever be written and it shall be called "The story of feels", but I will need your help. I need you guys to tell me sad scenarios that would really triggers your feels.
This should be interesting.

For me it would be loosing someone that you love, and that you will never be able to see them again, only to have nothing but memories.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconbeccalicious:
Beccalicious Nov 21, 2012  Professional Writer
Feels?
:iconsomenavyseals:
SomeNavySEALs Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Don't point out blatant mistakes, you might hurt their feels.
:iconmerrak:
merrak Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist
I sometimes stop by the gas station for some coffee on my way to work. Most of the time it's good (for the price) - but every now and then they have this really good blend with a bit of caramel and roasted hazelnut in it. It's not always there because I'm not one of the really early arrivals. But they had it one day last week! So I got a cup and waited until I got to work to start drinking it. It was really cold outside, so I was looking extra forward to drinking my hot caramel-hazelnut coffee.

Then I spilled it.
:iconmadoldhag:
MadOldHag Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Can there be a sadder thing than an empty pizza carton? The pizza is gone forever, the carton will be thrown away like it was worth nothing.
A bottle of adulterated milk. Time has taken its toll on it, so the milk is old and of no use anymore.
A TV set with which you only get the boring stuff and not your favorite channels. Now it's time to cry ...
:iconraspil:
raspil Nov 19, 2012   Writer
this is absurd.
:iconshadowflake33:
Shadowflake33 Nov 19, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I think like.......: A good friend of yours is hanging out with ya for like the 148 time, but when she's about to tell you about her crush on you, the bad guy appears and (if this includes blood) stabs a knife on her. then she just say you're name dropping tears, and passes.....
:icontiganusi:
tiganusi Nov 19, 2012  Professional
  • a retarded man crying and telling a broken egg it will still be a chicken some day and that they will play together in the field when it gets better
  • when the toilet from an abandoned space station falls back to earth, lands upside-down on a child who was playing alone in the backyard, and smooshes them into the shape of half a hard-boiled egg and when they lift the toilet off of the child, two lips at the top of the bloody mound say, on their dying breath, "I love you, mommy."
  • an old bag lady, freezing to death in the snow on Christmas Eve, and the last thing she sees is a family in a nice warm diner getting beheaded by the Taliban
  • a little girl who is told by her own mother and father that she will never be pretty; they open the front door, and on the porch is a little white suitcase, with all of her things in it. they have this conversation across an empty breakfast table.
:iconasimplemare:
ASimpleMare Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Gold
:icontiganusi:
tiganusi Nov 19, 2012  Professional
What can I say: I'm pretty fucking awesome. :pringles:
Add a Comment: