Closed to new replies
February 10, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 25

What would aliens think of us...

:iconoutsidelogic:
outsidelogic Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
...if their sole source on information about life on earth was deviantArt?

- Earth is populated primarily by light-skinned curvy creatures with huge breasts, who, on special occasions, wear clothes.
- there are also a significant number of grotesquely over-muscled creatures who often wear some sort of armor and carry weapons. They often live in dark, half-destroyed, or otherwise unpleasant-looking places
- how (or why) these two species relate to each other is unknown, but they are often seen together.
- there is also another race of lanky, large-eyed, sharp-chinned, small-nosed, but strangely attractive beings. Actually, it may not be a separate race, but just one or two creatures depicted over and over (and over) again.
- conversations between beings are very short, mostly consisting of "thanks for the fave" (meaning unknown), "yw", and "np"

Any other observations?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icong-avoyan:
G-Avoyan Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I bet aliens have no eyes at all!!!
:iconincandescentinsanity:
IncandescentInsanity Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Student General Artist
These "wolf" creatures have such stunning colors!
outsidelogic Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
uuummmm....I feel dumb when I have to ask someone to explain a joke, but...I don't get it
:iconincandescentinsanity:
IncandescentInsanity Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Student General Artist
Sparkledogs
:iconmorikoraion:
MorikoRaion Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I think he's referring to the "sparkle" dogs and wolves people are so fond of making :)
outsidelogic Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
ok, gotcha. I learn something every day around here...
:iconclockhound:
Clockhound Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Student General Artist
I believe you were looking for this.
[link]
In any case, culture nowadays, especially that of the Americans, mostly points to a shallow, violent and rude people who are either morbidly obese or covered in appearance-altering surgery. The aliens would probably be horrified and realize they've made a dreadful mistake in attempting to reach such a culture.
Let's all move to Canada.
outsidelogic Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
As usual, Calvin says it perfectly. Was there ever a better comic strip? I mean seriously, was there?

There was recently a survey done by a company that rates cities all over the world for quality of life...they sell the report to companies looking to relocate their offices. Anyway, the highest placed American city was Honolulu, which came in 28th. Most of the highest ranking cities were in Western Europe (I think Vienna was first), but Canada had a few up there as well...maybe Toronto and Ottawa...? Still, if I'm going to move, I don't think Canada would be my first choice.
:iconclockhound:
Clockhound Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Student General Artist
Not a chance. And then there's another comic strip called Big Nate and it's basically a bad copy. It makes me sad.

Hm. That's interesting. I'm thinking someplace in Europe, actually. When I grow up, that is. But Canada... free health care!
:iconurus-28:
Urus-28 Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
They would probably think we are some failed genetic experiment from an other alien species.
I can imagine their expression at first sight : :iconfacepalmplz:
Add a Comment: