Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
January 24, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 10

Have you ever got annoyed at a customer?

:iconhappytopaz:
happytopaz Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I have recently. Tell me your stories if you have any.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondebit:
Debit Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Let me see here ...

1. Retail: The most annoying kind are customers are those who demand refunds at the slightest pretext.

My own thoughts: What an asshole! Expecting a cheap 'made in China' import to be rugged? Try finding something that is built to last. Chances are, you would not be able to afford it. Want quality, but not willing to pay for it = Asshole.

2. Accounting: Things become hectic during the tax season. Unfortunately, there are clients who do not send us their financial documents (e.g. bank statements, check register or cancelled checks, credit card statements) until almost at the last moment. Horribly maintained check registers or check stubs are just as annoying. Finally, but not the least, some clients who are employers have sloppy attitude towards payroll-related record-keeping. This can bite their ass, if tax agencies decide to conduct payroll audits.

My own thoughts: Why are you holding onto these documents for so long? It is not like you are going to do much with them beyond looking at statement balances and the list of completed transactions. You could have sent them to us either once every other month or once ever quarter. Had they been sent to us earlier, we could have entered bookkeeping entries then have some time left over to double check missing info.
:iconkey-master-himeko:
Key-Master-Himeko Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013   Traditional Artist
Selling Girl Scout Cookies when I was in the 4th grade and these two college guys asked if we took cards. We were like "dude we keep the cash in a frickin' shoebox, does it LOOK like we take cards?"
happytopaz Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Lmao
:iconincandescentinsanity:
IncandescentInsanity Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Student General Artist
Some guy got really mad at me because I wouldn't accept his change after I opened the cash register. I was working all day and was disorientated so I got confused and everything was shit so I couldn't figure out how money worked
:iconeuterpe-the-egret:
Euterpe-The-Egret Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
clientsfromhell.net is a fun site to read stories in.
:iconpepperseeds:
PepperSeeds Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
this site is a goldmine.
:iconeuterpe-the-egret:
Euterpe-The-Egret Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
It is pretty entertaining. :)
happytopaz Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
lmao funny stories
:iconfelissauria:
Felissauria Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
I haven't worked in retail in a year :lol: But you should read [link] :slow: