Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 15, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 12

Sharp dressed things! (Hats suits and guns!)

:icondetective-inspector:
Detective-Inspector Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hello everyone. Considering I have been on here for a month or so I noticed that I wasn't being very active in the community. So I thought I would get an opinion on what type(if any) hat, suit, or gun they would draw their OC with if they had the choice.

Now it could be a combination of any of the three and you really don't need all three of the choices given. But I would like to see what the majority of hat wearers are into today.

Ill start,

I like a regular 4 button suit accompanied by the same color fedora(not the small stingy brim fedoras that you usually see today) with revolver by its side(.44-500 mag preferred)

What combination do you find sharp?

This is basically the style that I wear everyday(until all my shirts and suits need to be clean)

[link]

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconrovanna:
Rovanna Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013   Digital Artist
Hey, I remember you. :D

I usually put my main character in pale coloured suits (tan, white, grey, apricot) [link] and he sometimes rolls his sleeves up if I'm feeling particularly 80s [link]. He doesn't like hats (but was once forced to perform in a white cowboy hat covered in rhinestones) and he would never need to carry a gun (and I don't like guns :P)
I remember you too! But I can understand why he doesn't like hats since he is a 80's feel type of guy. He also looks like a victorian styled gentleman in the first picture, so I can understand why he doesn't see use in needing a gun considering that he must have a sharp wit among him yes?
He's actually quite naive. =P I reckon if he was in a gangster movie, he'd be the first to get kidnapped.
They always find a way out though. :)
True. Now you've made me want to write a crime story. :D
Hehe, thats the best part of them. Figuring out how to get out of a mess!
:iconkyteglory:
KyteGlory Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
I'll take him ass naked, except for an Officer's Ushanka. His guns will be his bulging biceps.
Hahaha! I see what you did there.
:iconheavenhairsixes:
HeavenhairSixes Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I haven't ever really considered a choice of suit for my OC. Although frankly I haven't ever put much thought into an OC.

Personally I have always favoured a tan linen suit complete with waistcoat, a matching wide brim Panama hat and a blue oxford shirt. I favour a cravat over a tie.

I haven't ever felt the need to carry a firearm and I don't know a great deal about such things - but if I ever did it would likely be something similar to the very classy gun in this painting (by myself); [link]
Ah you like summer colors I see. I have a nice tan Royal Deluxe Stetson and its one of my favorite hats to wear! As for your side arm I see that you like a nice Walther PPK look alike (One that the famous James Bond uses) :)
Add a Comment: